Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Restarting bug

The game randomly shows the loading screen for several seconds, so it's faster than fully loading the game. I have been unable to reproduce the moment when it starts "reloading". It happens in all areas, sometimes after doing only a few things (like harvest or add something in a machine), sometimes after doing a lot of things.
    My game has all the updates (love the farm pass by the way ).

Thanks for looking into it!
    Kind regards,
    Koeienbakker
    Last edited by Koeienbakker; November 30th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.

hello

i have exect the same problem after the latest hayday plus my farm loads so slow

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    I was initially really happy after the update, update when I could go to the valley (and other things)—generally playing without a single crash and reload!

Then somewhere between the fix of the fixes and another iOS update, I started having some lag and crashes again. Not as bad as before (fingers crossed I’m not jinxing it by saying this, lol). Hoping it was just a busy time of night. Not once did I have to load the game twice just to get into the valley.

So I think something went right for me on the iPad there. That’s about the same time Tahoe started having more issues on her end, though. (?) It’s like we traded devices, lol.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

This has been happening to me since the update. The game refreshes about every twenty minutes. And I cant contribute it to any certain action. I can just be scrolling around my farm or any other action like loading a machine.
    Its not the biggest deal , as it only takes a few seconds. The loading screen comes on and then its back to my farm. But its kinda annoying.
    I have a galaxy tab s5e running Android 10

Information
    Quote Originally Posted by Koeienbakker View Post
    The game randomly shows the loading screen for several seconds, so it's faster than fully loading the game. I have been unable to reproduce the moment when it starts "reloading". It happens in all areas, sometimes after doing only a few things (like harvest or add something in a machine), sometimes after doing a lot of things.
    My game has all the updates (love the farm pass by the way ).

Thanks for looking into it!
    Kind regards,
    Koeienbakker

+1 happens to me as well
    Last edited by MasterBB; November 30th, 2020 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Just to be sure, have you guys updated to the optional update? Make sure your Hay Day version is 1.48.149! You can check that from the settings > credits screen. If not, please update and see if it helps (the optional update fixed a bunch of fixes).

Cheers,

Nick
    its has been worse since the optional update, now is happening on my big farm to which is IOS

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Just to be sure, have you guys updated to the optional update? Make sure your Hay Day version is 1.48.149! You can check that from the settings > credits screen. If not, please update and see if it helps (the optional update fixed a bunch of fixes).

Cheers,

Nick
    I downloaded the optional update last week and went to Settings to confirm that I'm playing 1.48.149 now.

Since then, I'm playing daily and Hay Day restarts and I see the loading bar. For those who are wondering if my home WiFi is an issue, it is not because I also play Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, and Clash Royale as often as I play HD and only HD restarts multiple times a day.

Device is Samsung Galaxy Tab A, running Android 9. Please investigate and address issue, Team Hay Day. Thank you.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    December 1, 2020

EDIT: Whenever I think about contacting Player Support in game, I get a tension headache because the previous experiences with Supercell Automated Support were so asinine, atrocious, awful, and off-putting that I don't wish it on my worse enemies!

Great job Supercell for deterring me from seeking direct help from you. :-(

Against my better judgment, I tried Hay Day Support today to see if Supercell made some changes. My hand was shaking when I tapped the Help and Support button. This is the only time I'm able to send a bug report without getting trapped in an endless loop of spammy questions from HD Support.

Greg the bot thanked me and counted on my feedback to help Team Hay Day improve. He also stated that I should leave feedback anytime at forum.supercell.com.

Well, Greg. You
    damn right I'll be leaving feedback. Here it is.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    December 1, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 15th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Hello

I have to same problem its very sad that this happening my farm is keep reloading after 5-10 min and you guys do everyday 1 maintenance but didnt fix this there is no fun anymore to play like this and farm is loadinf always slow

Cheers,

Nick
    Well ur wrong even you have hay day version 1.48.149 this bug will be there and now its for weeks this is a proof that supercell dont care about if the game works good or not

My game has crashed multiple times again today. I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S10 device.