Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell ID Server Issues

Supercell ID Server Issues

Everything works fines games loads quick and normal just like before
    Only problem I'm facing is during changing account it's taking more time than a pop up show saying something went wrong pls try again later
    Last edited by Powerpunch; November 25th, 2020 at 01:58 PM.

Yes, thats what I came in to report too. Same for me on both android devices

Centennial Club
    Experiencing the same atm. The customized names and avatars are now gone. It takes around a minute of bouncing 3 blocks (the star, SID, and the smiley) before the error show up.
    • Leader of The Exiles (#9GYQLL8R)

Looks like I'm not the only one

Having this issue on my I pad as well. Was hoping I just needed to update. I updated and it did not fix the issue. The game works, but, it is exactly what the screenshot above shows. No avatar pics. After a minute or so, it will show all the accounts pop up though.
    Last edited by Kingcorey37; November 25th, 2020 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Adding info

Very annoying! Am on several timed clan games challenges on various accounts and it’s near unplayable. Plus I almost cried (ok not really but I was mad) when I hit the wrong account just now after the timeout finally came back lol.

Looks like scid service is under maintenance. Even switching accounts is not possible.

Problem seems to be fixed.

Centennial Club
    still bounces around for me and then after about a minute it has just the email addresses (looks like the old way).

It is NOT fixed