Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SuperCell ID not loading

Yeah fake news, sorry. Still having the issue. Also giving me an error when I try to log off. It has showed the avatars a couple times, (I switch often), but for the most part error message.

The problem still exists ...

I tried to fix by reinstalling now it's even worse i am unable to connect my supercell id the otp window got struck.

Try this to fix the issue

While you are at scid switching screen or login screen - turn internet at your device off then on
    Last edited by wotanwaton; November 25th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.

Same issue. After I got the error message, I was able to identify which account to select because of my SSID / email naming convention, but I think I'll hold off switching any further until the issue is resolved. I'd rather be able to play on one account than try to switch and be locked out of all accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    While you are at scid switching screen or login screen - turn internet at your device off then on
    This is a workaround but not a solution.

Really wierd. It was not allowing be to login into my accounts

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakerlake View Post
    This is a workaround but not a solution.
    Agreed. Seeing same - the "Oops"; disabling wifi and back on does work - with loss of avators. I can live with it for now (but lose my color coding on the avatars, which, is not important right now).

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

"Glad" others reported this before me - but thought as much - that it was common to us all, rather than a corruption on my own device.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    This didn't work for me.

Fresh Spawn
    Yes same here just came here to report and seeing the thread already well i can still switch accounts but cant use supercell id features tho!