Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell ID Server Issues

Fresh Spawn
    Yes same here just came here to report and seeing the thread already well i can still switch accounts but cant use supercell id features tho!

So I've 4 LL attacks and 2 war attacks in main account and this happens. Will they increase war time, hell no. They forced to change to SC id whereas I was happy with gmail linking.

Centennial Club
    ashampoobbm_snap.jpg
    Now , SC is monitoring this SC ID issues. They will fix it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SPKGooner View Post
    So I've 4 LL attacks and 2 war attacks in main account and this happens. Will they increase war time, hell no. They forced to change to SC id whereas I was happy with gmail linking.
    Calm down mate,they are looking into the problem now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingcorey37 View Post
    Yeah fake news, sorry. Still having the issue. Also giving me an error when I try to log off. It has showed the avatars a couple times, (I switch often), but for the most part error message.
    Well, now I am stuck. I was getting the error each time I tried to switch, and my accounts would still load without avatars. I was also recieving the error inconsistently when logging off. I left one of my clans to join the other, and now I cannot logout at all. So, looks like leaving a clan adds to the problem. I will give more detail when my clan excepts me. But, as of now, outside of my clan, I cannot log out of my supercell ID.

Centennial Club
    It's showing my emails after I get the error message so I can switch accounts that way. Still weird

Something were wrong

Unable to click disconnect to change to other accounts

There is already a thread on the same topic and sc is working to fix it.

Meanwhile try the workarround
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    While you are at scid switching screen or login screen - turn internet at your device off then on

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by SPKGooner View Post
    Who forced you to use scid and who forced you to have multiple accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingcorey37 View Post
    Well, now I am stuck. I was getting the error each time I tried to switch, and my accounts would still load without avatars. I was also recieving the error inconsistently when logging off. I left one of my clans to join the other, and now I cannot logout at all. So, looks like leaving a clan adds to the problem. I will give more detail when my clan excepts me. But, as of now, outside of my clan, I cannot log out of my supercell ID.
    Ok...last uplate. I am back in my original clan, still unable to log out of my account. Will wait patiently for the fix. Thank you.