Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: An offer for all who supported world championships

Trainee
    okay
    1 more doubt
    is this same for pirate scenery and clashy constructs
    are you sure it will also never be given for gems later on

OP you have quite the sense of entitlement here.
    I also think you are being a little hypocritical that on one hand you are complaining that something exclusive before should become available again, but then you suggest this exclusive item should only be exclusively available to people who made some other unrelated purchase (which you happened to purchase).

Champion King was an exclusive item, and in no way ever, should something come out exclusively to anyone who made a specific purchase in the past. You knew what you were getting for the $10, and entitlements to anything else beyond that skin is the only irrational thing in this thread.

If Warrior Queen ever becomes available again in the future, I would hope there are no strings attached or qualifications, like specific prior purchases, to be eligible to get WQ.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja778899 View Post
    in brawl stars you gave an exlcusive pin for all who bought one world finals pack to appreciate the supportsimilarly in coc how about giving warrior queen at 5$ [50% discount] for all who bought the champion king
    the queen skin will not be flooded as only the few who bought king skin would buy it and also i am 95% sure that all who bought champion king will definitely buy the warrior queen if it is given as mentioned above
    it is an appreciation for those few player who supported the championships and i am sure this will impact the game in a positive manner and increase the interests of many player
    and i also think this offer will support the community as well
    hoping for the implementation of this idea asap
    yours sincerely
    an experienced coc player
    pk
    What do you mean by "supported world championships"?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Trainee
    okay
    and the reason why i asked it is because just think you bought a scenery worth 7$ and if the next year if it is given for gems then how annoyed would you be, because the thing which you paid money is given for gems and everyone has it, so what was the point in doing so
    that is why i asked it
    and thank you everyone for giving me the accurate answers and helped me clear my issues

Trainee
    i heard the all the money made form champion king went directly to championship prize pool which means those who bought it have supported the championships
    am i right?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    OP you have quite the sense of entitlement here.
    I also think you are being a little hypocritical that on one hand you are complaining that something exclusive before should become available again, but then you suggest this exclusive item should only be exclusively available to people who made some other unrelated purchase (which you happened to purchase).

Champion King was an exclusive item, and in no way ever, should something come out exclusively to anyone who made a specific purchase in the past. You knew what you were getting for the $10, and entitlements to anything else beyond that skin is the only irrational thing in this thread.

If Warrior Queen ever becomes available again in the future, I would hope there are no strings attached or qualifications, like specific prior purchases, to be eligible to get WQ.
    bro i did not purchase it i just asked on behalf of my friends and everyone who bought it
    can you tell me what you think in giveaway of skins for gems because just think of this
    suppose you got a skin from gold pass and in the next years if that skins is given for gems and every free to play buys it and it becomes common then what was the point in you buying the pass when the skin is given for gems [ note i am not exclusing other perks and items but there should be something exclusive for those who buy it for 5$ right, you can give other skins for the f2P but why are the gold pass skins being killed
    this is just my opinion let me know what you think about this

Trainee
    [QUOTE=Ajax;12715931]We don't need to remember ANYTHING about Brawl Stars. It is a completely different game. With different rewards, different mechanisms, different everything.

ok then i need to know 1 thing
    in brawl stars you get exclusive limited pins a skin and a special skin to the chromatic brawler which means they are exclusive and not available anywhere giving brawl pass an epic value as no one else could get it again other than from brawl pass

i am not comparing but still wanted to know as gold pass and brawl pass are somewhat similar right thought they are different games

WHAT ITEMS EXCLUSIVE OR RARE OR EPIC WILL YOU GET FROM BUYING THE GOLD PASS WHEN GIVEN THAT THE SKIN WHICH I BELIEVED IS RARE WILL BE GIVEN FOR GEMS AFTER 1 YEAR, THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOLD PASS PLAYER AND A F2P WHEN BOTH ACCESS TO THE SAME SKIN WHERE ONE SPENDS AND THE OTHER ONES GETS THE SAME WITH EASE
    I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER MY IDEA HOLDS WATER OR NOT

bro i did not purchase it i just asked on behalf of my friends and everyone who bought it
    can you tell me what you think in giveaway of skins for gems because just think of this
    suppose you got a skin from gold pass and in the next years if that skins is given for gems and every free to play buys it and it becomes common then what was the point in you buying the pass when the skin is given for gems [ note i am not exclusing other perks and items but there should be something exclusive for those who buy it for 5$ right, you can give other skins for the f2P but why are the gold pass skins being killed
    this is just my opinion let me know what you think about this
    I think itís just like many many examples in life. When something is new people want it and new things cost most when first released. Then as time goes on and other things and newer things come out, those older things might still be attractive or have value, but you are getting it much later, and older stuff usually comes at cheaper prices vs original release price.

The gold pass value is NOT just the skin. There is enormous benefits in time saved via books, boosts, potions, etc. The skin is a small piece of the value and in no way do I think it becoming available for 1500 gems a year later harms anyone who received it via GP.

The big difference vs what you are proposing is the GP skins are not advertised as exclusive one time items, and no one buying GP expected to receive anything beyond the rewards in the GP. You are requesting not only to get an exclusive skin (at a discount!), but you want it to exclusively be available to the subset of players who purchased the champion king, which you are conveniently in that subset. Buying the CK skin entitles you to nothing but the CK skin

[QUOTE=ninja778899;12716480]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    We don't need to remember ANYTHING about Brawl Stars. It is a completely different game. With different rewards, different mechanisms, different everything.

ok then i need to know 1 thing
    in brawl stars you get exclusive limited pins a skin and a special skin to the chromatic brawler which means they are exclusive and not available anywhere giving brawl pass an epic value as no one else could get it again other than from brawl pass

i am not comparing but still wanted to know as gold pass and brawl pass are somewhat similar right thought they are different games

WHAT ITEMS EXCLUSIVE OR RARE OR EPIC WILL YOU GET FROM BUYING THE GOLD PASS WHEN GIVEN THAT THE SKIN WHICH I BELIEVED IS RARE WILL BE GIVEN FOR GEMS AFTER 1 YEAR, THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOLD PASS PLAYER AND A F2P WHEN BOTH ACCESS TO THE SAME SKIN WHERE ONE SPENDS AND THE OTHER ONES GETS THE SAME WITH EASE
    I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER MY IDEA HOLDS WATER OR NOT
    You are comparing to brawl stars.

No it does not hold water.

in brawl stars you gave an exlcusive pin for all who bought one world finals pack to appreciate the supportsimilarly in coc how about giving warrior queen at 5$ [50% discount] for all who bought the champion king
    the queen skin will not be flooded as only the few who bought king skin would buy it
    A lot of question arises in my mind after reading this. Firstly, how do you know that the people with champion skin will only buy it?

And why are you complying it with Brawl Stars?

and also i am 95% sure that all who bought champion king will definitely buy the warrior queen if it is given as mentioned above
    it is an appreciation for those few player who supported the championships and i am sure this will impact the game in a positive manner and increase the interests of many player
    I haven't understood what reoffering Warrior queen has to do with the "supporting championships".

And how do you know that it would have a positive impact on the game?

Warrior queen skin was exclusive in the sense that it was one time offer. If they reoffer that, it would negate its exclusivity, wouldn't you say?
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .