Thread: No Drama Adult/Geezer TH11 50/50/20 hero’s.. Seeks adult clan for relaxed clashing

No Drama Adult/Geezer TH11 50/50/20 hero’s.. Seeks adult clan for relaxed clashing

Ok now for the nitty gritty... I am a USA based player who is old enough to remember “new coke” and I possibly owned a few 8track tapes. I am typically on briefly in the morning and for several hours during the evening. Eastern time zone if that matters. I understand the basic dynamics of the game. But I am always interested in learning new attack’s. I enjoy active clan chat and can commiserate with the best when a war attack goes wrong. I have ZERO interest in being made a CoLeader. I am fine if my War attacks need to be scouting hits to help the heavy hitters secure the win. I am here to unwind from work, drink bourbon, enjoy the chat and have fun.

Here is my player tag #LGVGCGGQ0.. The clan I am in now just isn’t active enough and after a while I get tired of talking to myself..

Ham Masters level 21 #PYRRJ2V

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...le&tag=PYRRJ2V. Adult War Clan. We play casually but take war serious through planning out war attack and know how to attack instead of spray and pray. Failure is acceptable. No pressure to 3*. No drama. Very relaxed and friendly with the option to opt in or out as needed. Say Mu0i sent you in request to join. No app to download but you can join the family discord to hang out or ask question https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Would you like to consider HL Warrior? Level 23 clan filled with old rascals!

Hello Sir!

Clan of OLD FARTS here. Mostly peeps between ages 40 to 70, hailing from the States and Europe. The few Asians in the clan are all highly proficient in English (approaching native speaker fluency).

We're old, sometimes naughty (mostly good) and love to chat about food. Been together for 7 years. Zero drama and aim to keep HL Warrior exactly this way. We do farm wars. Cosy, family-like atmosphere in clan. PG13 clean chat. The lads fight to donate!

Simple, humble clan. No magic.

I've sent you an invite in game if you would like to come over to check things out.

| Tai | Leader | Clan: HL WARRIOR | Level: 235 | Town Hall: 13 |
    | Friend in Need: 538K+ | GG & EE: 4billion+ ​| JUST NEED TO UPGRADE THEM PESKY WALLS!
    |BK75 AQ75 GW50 |
    | HL WARRIOR - A CLAN OF TEACHING, FARMING & SOCIABLE OLDER ADULTS |
    💎OFFICIAL FWA CLAN💎

We have Diggers with us i believe you know him from My Tribe - be great to have you onboard if you want to give us a go
    Have sent you an invite
    Sonia from Fresh Start

The Wise Guys

Part of EvolveYourGame (EYG) Family.
    Clan Link :- https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...le&tag=88J8GUL
    Discord :- https://discord.gg/VRQ5YKv (Once you're in ask in gateway about to join in The Wise Guys)
    Back to Back wars.
    Maxed Clan games.

Requirements:-
    Adults 18+
    Non-Rushed TH10-TH13
    Active in-game & on Discord
    Eager to learn
    Willing to accept & act on feedback

What we are asking?
    Activity
    Must use all war attacks.
    No Donation limit.

Other Clans :-
    Goblin Fury - Only for 12's and 13's.
    Little Sneakers - Our league clan.
    Last edited by Suzy167; November 25th, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JagdPanther63 View Post
    Ok now for the nitty gritty... I am a USA based player who is old enough to remember “new coke” and I possibly owned a few 8track tapes. I am typically on briefly in the morning and for several hours during the evening. Eastern time zone if that matters. I understand the basic dynamics of the game. But I am always interested in learning new attack’s. I enjoy active clan chat and can commiserate with the best when a war attack goes wrong. I have ZERO interest in being made a CoLeader. I am fine if my War attacks need to be scouting hits to help the heavy hitters secure the win. I am here to unwind from work, drink bourbon, enjoy the chat and have fun.

Here is my player tag #LGVGCGGQ0.. The clan I am in now just isn’t active enough and after a while I get tired of talking to myself..
    Panther, you and I are about the same age. I have accounts in both clans and am leader in Back to 1. GT2 is pretty much all adults and the chat is quieter there. BT1 has more degenerates and is more active. Ill send you an invite. Links and tags to clans in my signature line.

good luck either way.
    Last edited by spencemw; November 25th, 2020 at 03:37 PM.