Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Req N Leave Clans

Req N Leave Clans

I've been in a few before but now I want to make my own. I was always told to keep 42 members in the clan at all times to keep the flow of people coming in. Is there anything special about a req n leave clan that gets so many people to join, and what do I have to do? Do you think putting 42 alts in the clan would get it jumpstarted?
    Top 200 USA Push Clan!🗽
    Born To Rule:
    #Q9Q8YJR8
    Discord: https://discord.gg/B3dJ56vNX9

*Accepting Solid TH11+

Req N Leave clans are typically popular due to people being able to quickly get donations for standard attacks or war, so all you need to do for that is know what's popular and gets used a lot, and make sure you can at least donate moderately high levels of that troop/spell/siege machine (or better yet, max level). Unless you somehow get leadership of a high level clan you can use, you can start out small if you have decent enough troops and work your way up quickly assuming you get customers

Assuming you have 42 alts, that could work unless Supercell ToS forbids it.

If you want people to join with velocity to literally req n go, then you have to be able to meet their expectations - meaning there are always people online, always willing to donate high level troops, including SM.

Check out these stats of the top donating clans. Can you live up to that

https://www.clashleaders.com/explore/most-donations

Quote Originally Posted by Vexatron225 View Post
    Assuming you have 42 alts, that could work unless Supercell ToS forbids it.
    No reason SC would forbid having 42 accounts, as long as they are all played only by the account owner (i.e. no account sharing going on). There are people who have more, and SCID allows you to have up to 50 accounts under one SCID.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyy View Post
    I've been in a few before but now I want to make my own. I was always told to keep 42 members in the clan at all times to keep the flow of people coming in. Is there anything special about a req n leave clan that gets so many people to join, and what do I have to do? Do you think putting 42 alts in the clan would get it jumpstarted?
    Anything helps.. Obviously going off your sig you have the troop levels already covered.
    Only downside to one man band is you cant be online at all times..

But could get started, and expand from there.. Important thing would be to get customers returning over and over, and that would be achieved by giving an efficient, quick service.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    SCID allows you to have up to 50 accounts under one SCID.
    How do you do that?
    I thought you need different Supercell ID for each account.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    How do you do that?
    I thought you need different Supercell ID for each account.
    If you have an account not linked to SCID, you can link it to an existing SCID by following the prompts. I've never transferred an account from one SCID to another though, so I don't know the steps offhand.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    If you have an account not linked to SCID, you can link it to an existing SCID by following the prompts. I've never transferred an account from one SCID to another though, so I don't know the steps offhand.
    You can only link it to an existing SCID if that SCID is not yet used for Clash.

Each SCID can be used for one account in each Supercell game. So you can have a Clash of Clans, a Clash Royale, a Boom Beach and a Hay Day account all on the same SCID. But only one of each on any given SCID.

And you cannot transfer an account from one SCID to another. You can only do that by getting Support to remove it from SCID, then you create a new one and link it to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You can only link it to an existing SCID if that SCID is not yet used for Clash.

Each SCID can be used for one account in each Supercell game. So you can have a Clash of Clans, a Clash Royale, a Boom Beach and a Hay Day account all on the same SCID. But only one of each on any given SCID.

And you cannot transfer an account from one SCID to another. You can only do that by getting Support to remove it from SCID, then you create a new one and link it to that.
    I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. I have several accounts that were each started with a different email address, but are all linked to one SCID "instance" - this allows me to switch accounts easily. As I understand it, you can link up to 50 accounts in such a way. If you have more, you either need to keep them detached from SCID, or use another SCID "instance". (Using instance for lack of a better word off the top of my head)

Do you mean that in a technical sense, each account has a separate SCID? This might be the case under the covers, I'm not sure. But to the user, it is presented as a single login manager that brings you to multiple bases (up to 50). This login manager is what I view as a single SCID, managing these accounts. This also seems to be how we usually discuss the mechanics, so looking at it as separate SCIDs is a bit confusing to me.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. I have several accounts that were each started with a different email address, but are all linked to one SCID "instance" - this allows me to switch accounts easily. As I understand it, you can link up to 50 accounts in such a way. If you have more, you either need to keep them detached from SCID, or use another SCID "instance". (Using instance for lack of a better word off the top of my head)

Do you mean that in a technical sense, each account has a separate SCID? This might be the case under the covers, I'm not sure. But to the user, it is presented as a single login manager that brings you to multiple bases (up to 50). This login manager is what I view as a single SCID, managing these accounts. This also seems to be how we usually discuss the mechanics, so looking at it as separate SCIDs is a bit confusing to me.
    Each email address is linked to a separate SCID, but all accounts are viewable from the login screen for convenience purposes to easily switch between accounts.