Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bad placement of accessories button

Centennial Club

Bad placement of accessories button

I HATE the placement of the new accessories button right under the collect button. I missclick all the time and open the accessories tab when trying to collect from animals... So annoying

Agreed, I keep doing the same.
    IGC: Walneyst
    KiK: Walneyst
    Level: 260 Town: 116
    Achievements: 150/150 Fish: 172/172
    Bolt, Screw and Mallet Farm

Second this. Too easy to mis-select the icon (not the same size).
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

The worst is the large farm pass button before the now tiny trash can icon, which is now squeezed in before the fill truck icon. Have to be so careful in trashing now to be sure we don't accidentally fill a truck. Why does the farm pass button that will only be used once a farm pass season (if you even wish to buy it) have to be so big when the trash can used countless times each day is now tiny and squeezed in like an afterthought. If you do wish to buy it, it's in several other places so why does it even have to be here taking over anyway?
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 162, town level 48
    NH: None at the moment. Enjoying solitude for a while.
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 14.3 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

I completely agree about the accessories button. I think the best option for that would be a second “page” like the crop, product, and townie shop service windows. We should not have that accessory button, which will be used rarely, in a position where we are guaranteed to accidentally activate it if we are not careful.

Farm Level 136 | Town 44 | Achievements 147/150

Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    The worst is the large farm pass button before the now tiny trash can icon, which is now squeezed in before the fill truck icon. Have to be so careful in trashing now to be sure we don't accidentally fill a truck. Why does the farm pass button that will only be used once a farm pass season (if you even wish to buy it) have to be so big when the trash can used countless times each day is now tiny and squeezed in like an afterthought. If you do wish to buy it, it's in several other places so why does it even have to be here taking over anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    I completely agree about the accessories button. I think the best option for that would be a second “page” like the crop, product, and townie shop service windows. We should not have that accessory button, which will be used rarely, in a position where we are guaranteed to accidentally activate it if we are not careful.
    I completely agree too. I can see trucks being accidentally sent off in the future.
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; November 25th, 2020 at 06:58 AM.

Farm Level 193. Town 59.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Yep! What y’all have said. Needs a tweak, the sooner the better.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

If one wants to buy the farm pass, one should simply be able to click on the chick house and purchase it from there. No need to have a farm pass purchase button in so many other places, especially where it can interfere with normal game play.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 162, town level 48
    NH: None at the moment. Enjoying solitude for a while.
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 14.3 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

More examples of adding new features that muddy basic game play. I still despise the pet naming method- remember back when you didnít constantly open those naming dialogue boxes? So-called enhancements should not make HayDay less enjoyable. Sometimes I wonder if anyone at SC actually plays HayDay!

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Yep! What y’all have said. Needs a tweak, the sooner the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    If one wants to buy the farm pass, one should simply be able to click on the chick house and purchase it from there. No need to have a farm pass purchase button in so many other places, especially where it can interfere with normal game play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    I completely agree too. I can see trucks being accidentally sent off in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarySC View Post
    More examples of adding new features that muddy basic game play. I still despise the pet naming method- remember back when you didn’t constantly open those naming dialogue boxes? So-called enhancements should not make HayDay less enjoyable. Sometimes I wonder if anyone at SC actually plays HayDay!
    I hope SC takes notice of the number of old codgers posting here! I’m the new kid on the block: Mary—January 2013, Cricks—May 2013, Gymgirl—June 2013, meonhoc—June 2013, Momscar—January 2014, sjtyson—February 2014. We’re not asking for anything fancy or new. We are used to making adjustments in our game play when it makes sense. However, the things mentioned in this thread don’t make practical sense. People have complained about the pet-naming “feature” since it was introduced. It is a daily pain in the horse’s hindquarters. Just because we quit complaining about it doesn’t mean we aren’t still patiently hoping that the team will surprise us with a fix as one of the “player requests” that Nick always lists in the updates. We’re ready!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; November 26th, 2020 at 08:13 AM.

Farm Level 136 | Town 44 | Achievements 147/150