Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Were Builder Base troops nerfed in the maintenance release?

Were Builder Base troops nerfed in the maintenance release?

Since the maintenance release, I've noticed that previously successful attacks in the builder base are coming up short compared to before. I typically use Beta Minions and Drop Ships in my attacks. On the plus side, the person that I'm attacking also seems to be having more trouble attacking my base. Has anyone else noticed this?

No there were no nerf.
    Had there been a nerf, the replays would have been wiped but we can still watch replays.

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

Well it may not have been an intentional nerf, but something has definitely changed. Tested it out on both my accounts, which both have max level BB troops. They are definitely not getting as far as they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger2 View Post
    Well it may not have been an intentional nerf, but something has definitely changed. Tested it out on both my accounts, which both have max level BB troops. They are definitely not getting as far as they used to.
    Watch your replays from before the maintenance break. If something in the AI changed, then those replay results will be different than they were yesterday.

Thank you for the advice Johnny. The replays are the same, so I may be wrong. Hard to say, but it sure seemed different. Oh well, lol. Thanks again.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger2 View Post
    Nothing changed. End of.

Intentional or not, if ANYTHING in troop or building statistics or AI changes, then replays are wiped. If you can still see replays, then no statistics or AI have changed.

Please increase loot of builder base it's tooo low not even helpful to upgrade

When will they work on builder base.
    I am maxed out and am at a standstill.
    Good for killing time but nothing else.

It certainly feels like the stats would fluctuate at times. Sometimes I'll come up against a base I feel at first glance I can easily clear but end up falling short, and other bases which I feel I don't stand a chance, I end up clearing. Go figure.

syncpan77 member of Dark~Brigade
    Angry Chair in SWC-Sirius