Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Feed goal on farm Pass

Feed goal on farm Pass

I hire Rose to feed my animals, but it is not reflecting on the farm pass goal 😩. Please fix.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Emclaughlin View Post
    I hire Rose to feed my animals, but it is not reflecting on the farm pass goal . Please fix.
    I tested that, and you're right. That's similar to her feeding animals not counting towards Derby tasks.

I fixed it by changing Rose's settings so she didn't feed the animals, and then feeding 10 chickens myself. That registered for the goal, and I then changed her settings back to normal.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thanks. I will deal with it that way. Thanks.

Any idea where I can find my exclusive gift (pink party hat)? Does this only show up once the season is over��?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Emclaughlin View Post
    Thanks. I will deal with it that way. Thanks.

Any idea where I can find my exclusive gift (pink party hat)? Does this only show up once the season is over��?
    Have you checked it on the Farm Pass Road? See below:

If you've done that, tap on one of your animal pens and drag over the paintbrush symbol. That should open up another window. Tap on the pink party hat, tap on one or several of the animals, and tap confirm.

Warning: at the moment some players are finding that they cannot remove the hats. The team is aware of that issue.

I hope this helps!

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thank you very much. Found the hat. Put it on one of my cows, but I can’t remove it either. ��