Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Farm trial pass not working

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    Thanks for the instructions but they're not working for me. When I tap on the "Get Farm Pass! FREE" Nothing happens other than the button jiggles. No floating message, no green tick...
    I don't know why I did the following to get the free Farm Pass. Somehow I've become too familiar with the UI of Supercell games.

Anyhoo, I accessed the Diamond Shop by tapping the plus sign on the upper right corner. Then I tap the panel showing Farm Pass with free as the price.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    November 24, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; November 25th, 2020 at 02:33 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by "not getting the free pass". Do you mean claiming the pass perks or purchase the "free" pass?

Here's how I did :
    - purchase pass (free during trial season) : select a truck order, tap on the chick ixon with the word "Get farm pass", a screen will appear inviting to get "free farm pass". Tap on that button. A floating feedback message should appear. When you select a truck order, it should show the chick with a green tick now.

- claim pass perks (upper line) : after you purxhased the farm pass, these icon will be available to you. Tap on it to claim like you did with the free perks. Enjoy!

Hope this helps!
    Nothing is working. It says ive completed my goals and the prizes are unlocked. But when i try to claim them they say i need a farm pass and when i try to click the farm pass nothing happens, it jus bounces and stay back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymini View Post
    Nothing is working. It says ive completed my goals and the prizes are unlocked. But when i try to claim them they say i need a farm pass and when i try to click the farm pass nothing happens, it jus bounces and stay back.
    The word "Farm Pass" above the party hat icon doesn't do anything. It's not where you purchase the Farm Pass, at least not in this trial season.

Try the truck board as described in my post. A pop up should appear. If you need further assistance, could you describe clearly your steps and what you see?
    Last edited by meonhoc; November 25th, 2020 at 06:20 AM.

F
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    The word "Farm Pass" above the party hat icon doesn't do anything. It's not where you purchase the Farm Pass, at least not in this trial season.

Try the truck board as described in my post. A pop up should appear. If you need further assistance, could you describe clearly your steps and what you see?
    I tried everything but did not work n now it says it is no longer available to me. N the farm pass is not highlighted anymore. Im really upset about this with hayday

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KhatNap View Post
    Same here. Over and over.
    same here

20minutes playtime and 10 times shut down, if I try to click on the farmpass house

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymini View Post
    F

I tried everything but did not work n now it says it is no longer available to me. N the farm pass is not highlighted anymore. Im really upset about this with hayday
    As is the case with other passes in Supercell games, the Farm Pass ceases to be available if it has less than 24 hours left to run.

This has been a short trial to highlight issues, and it has certainly done that! Thank you to the team for their continued work on this.
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 25th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Unhappy Crashing Farm Passt

Quote Originally Posted by Anoush View Post
    Mine keeps crashing when I click on the chicks house. It worked the first time but not now!
    Hi All.
    Yes I have the same problem. Click on the Farm Pass it opens then the HayDay crashes. The same happens if you click on the icon within say the Dairy HayDay just crashes.

i would have liked to use the 16 perks if got but no go for me.

jollyjohn65 level 165 on an iPad 2 16mb memory and iOS 9.3.5.

Re-farm pass
    A member of my hood has been told by supercell to enable in app purchases, after doing so everything is working fine for that part of the game.
    Pip,Leader,'Derby Respite Home' Purple Fox Yellow background.#2GUQ9C00 , 164 Gold Cups
    Farm Level 186 Town 61,Junior Farm 110,Town 38.
    A Great Adult Racing Team

Thanks Lynn, tried loads of other suggestion to no avail, but your top tip worked ��

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsp View Post
    Re-farm pass
    A member of my hood has been told by supercell to enable in app purchases, after doing so everything is working fine for that part of the game.

Yeah! This worked! Turned on in-app purchases, tapped the chick icon on the truck board and saw the number 10 in the upper right corner of the Pass Road tab (in between goals and perks) and was then able to tap on and collect all 10. Then turned off in-app purchases and experimented with putting a hat on a cow. Thank you so much, Mrsp. Also thank you LynnK for trying to help me.

I do have the glitch of not being able to remove the hats, though, so my experiment cow stands out from the herd.
    Last edited by Cricks3; November 25th, 2020 at 08:54 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 162, town level 48
    NH: None at the moment. Enjoying solitude for a while.
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 14.3 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator