Thread: Farm pass

Farm pass

Everytime I try to access the new Farm pass building my Farm crashes and exits the Game. Good luck. Maybe roll out new features one at a time to make chasing the codes a little easier. Android 4.4.2

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by fastchas View Post
    Everytime I try to access the new Farm pass building my Farm crashes and exits the Game. Good luck. Maybe roll out new features one at a time to make chasing the codes a little easier. Android 4.4.2
    Me too, farm crashes when I try to access Farm pass game on Android 6.0, no problem on my Android phone

Farm Pass does NOT work on fire tablets. Every time I click on the chicks house, I get kicked out of the game. The rest of the game works fine.

I'm on a Fire tablet, and the Farm Pass works fine for me.
    Level 220

Fresh Spawn
    It is the same with me. Every time I try to access Farm Pass I get picked out of the game. I use Android mobile. I never experienced such thing till now.
    I am not able to activate my farm passes.

2017 Fire HD 10 tablet running Fire OS 5.6.8.0 (659655920). It truly doesn't work, and ALL my friends that have the same tablets, have the same issues = Farm Pass doesn't work, period. The game works, but click on anything Farm Pass related, and it freezes for a second, the kicks you out of the game.

Supercell please fix this issue, please.

Same on the Fire. Still can't access the game at all on my cell (Pixel 2, Android 11).