Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted..... Active farmers to get Bobby our NH horse Derby horseshoes

Centennial Club
    YAY..... Bingo derby this week my favourite

We would love 2 more active farmers to join us for the bingo derby

Centennial Club
    We nearly have a full house with 29 farmers getting horseshoes for Bobby. We have room for one more active farmer to complete our neighbourhood.
    Last edited by Winford4; January 26th, 2021 at 08:10 PM.

Centennial Club
    We nearly have a full house with 29 farmers getting horseshoes for Bobby. We have room for one more active farmer to complete our neighbourhood.
    Last edited by Winford4; January 26th, 2021 at 08:11 PM.

Centennial Club
    We would love to have one more active farmer join our friendly neighbourhood.

Last edited by Winford4; January 26th, 2021 at 08:12 PM.

Centennial Club
    We would love to have one more active farmer join our friendly neighbourhood.
    We work well together as a team and whilst we never rush the derby we usually end up in the top three.... so far this week we’ve been first whilst managing to get most of our bingo tasks.
    Last edited by Winford4; January 26th, 2021 at 08:11 PM.

Centennial Club
    We would love to have one more farmer join our friendly neighbourhood to help Bobby our neighbourhood horse win new horseshoes. We are an international neighbourhood with levels ranging from 30 - 200. Teamwork makes the dream work..... Send me a PM or reply to this post if you would like to consider joining us

Centennial Club
    We are powering through the power derby.... two bunnies caught so far and currently in top three. Our new to Hay day farmers are all levelling up and opening their towns and fishing spots. If you are interested to join us and make our neighbourhood complete, PM me or reply below and the barn door will be opened for you.

Question: do you catch all 3 bunnies... everytime? Or more interested in going for gold

I love the bunny rewards

I am level 170
    #2RC9J8V90

Centennial Club
    Bunnies mean extra prizes...... which could be SCROLLS...... bunnies every time.

Not fussed about gold..... we have 98 golds but we don’t rush to get them or use diamonds.

Centennial Club
    Yay 3 bunnies caught and currently in 1st place....

If you would like to consider joining our friendly helpful neighbourhood we will remove the spare farm which I just use as extra barn space, and we will open the door and welcome you to our neighbourhood.

It would be great to have a full neighbourhood.

Just let me know below if you are interested or PM me.