Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Diamond gifting

Centennial Club
    Not working for me... Tried to exit game and open again, still can't collect diamonds. We are only 3 playing so they are not already taken.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlykitten View Post
    Not working for me... Tried to exit game and open again, still can't collect diamonds. We are only 3 playing so they are not already taken.
    Team Hay Day is aware of this issue, as mentioned above.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    If its from our Own diamonds, when did they plan to tell us 5 persons can get The diamonds so i loose 10 i sted of 2. Pleas better info beror they trick us to give.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    i just did a claim to test out, it works now.

I believe it's from our own personal diamonds, a good way to donate our diamonds for hoodies who are low on diamonds.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JosTil View Post
    If its from our Own diamonds, when did they plan to tell us 5 persons can get The diamonds so i loose 10 i sted of 2. Pleas better info beror they trick us to give.
    No-one is tricking anyone: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715516

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

It's working in my neighborhood again (before the current maintenance) - I successfully gave a gift out without losing diamonds and then got a couple diamonds from another gift.

Encouraging others to step out of their comfort zone...
    Yep, game just loaded after maintenance and I was able to collect some diamonds. Thanks Nick & Team!

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Not fixed here. Diamonds deducted from sender's farm, noone able to receive them, the gift bix from the chat has disappeared and no help from support.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ninagrozdanovic View Post
    Not fixed here. Diamonds deducted from sender's farm, noone able to receive them, the gift bix from the chat has disappeared and no help from support.
    The NH diamond gifting (the Farm Pass perk) is not from the sender, but from the game. Should not affect the sender's inventory in any way. The claim button in the chat is active for 24h, but we may change that in future updates!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Gifting is working for me now...not sure when it started working because I had given up on it after numerous tries yesterday. The gift is 2 diamonds to each of the first 5 neighbors who claimed them. An indicator of 3/5 means 2 neighbors have claimed the diamonds, and 3 more neighbors can make the claim.

For those who still worry about whether the diamonds are coming from the sender....I was keeping track of my own stash of diamonds before and after gifting....indeed the diamonds are not from my own stash but from the game, as Nick had indicated above.

Gifting still not working andd the original gift notice has disappeared from the chat.

Farm Level 193. Town 59.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.