Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Diamond gifting

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    The NH diamond gifting (the Farm Pass perk) is not from the sender, but from the game. Should not affect the sender's inventory in any way. The claim button in the chat is active for 24h, but we may change that in future updates!

Cheers,

Nick
    Could be, thanks, Nick. It seemed to me the diamonds were deducted from senders' farms but I could not be 100% sure cause I hardly ever know exactly how many of those I have on each farm.

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ninagrozdanovic View Post
    Could be, thanks, Nick. It seemed to me the diamonds were deducted from senders' farms but I could not be 100% sure cause I hardly ever know exactly how many of those I have on each farm.
    Nina, as I had posted earlier, I kept track of my stash of diamonds and they were not touched. Gifting of diamonds were not from our own diamonds.

When collecting diamonds became functional, I was surprised also that some of the earlier gifting had disappeared, but maybe it's because others in my NH had already collected the quota of 5. Maybe they don't show after all 5 gifts were taken by others.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    I believe it's from our own personal diamonds, a good way to donate our diamonds for hoodies who are low on diamonds.
    Knowing is better than believing

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Nina, as I had posted earlier, I kept track of my stash of diamonds and they were not touched. Gifting of diamonds were not from our own diamonds.

When collecting diamonds became functional, I was surprised also that some of the earlier gifting had disappeared, but maybe it's because others in my NH had already collected the quota of 5. Maybe they don't show after all 5 gifts were taken by others.
    Thanks, Xtalline. The diamond boxes sent in my hood were not collected by others because in the hood there is only one other player, who has not been active at all for a long time. Apart from that, there is my main farm and my baby farms only. I think they disappeared after 24 hours as they were set to. Good to know they were not taken from the senders farms though so the whole issue is just a generous move by SC (with a glitch during the first few hours, which was fixed afterwards).
    Last edited by ninagrozdanovic; November 28th, 2020 at 03:34 PM.