Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Farm Pass Trial Has Begun

Farm pass

What a waste of time. Icons too big gets in the way of feeding and collecting milk and eggs. Make it smaller make it so those who don't want to waste their time on this ..... don't have it on, like derby. I won't be wasting my time with this farm pass.
    Last edited by rockchickmom; November 25th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.

I etc it was a trial, but a few days would have been better. I feel more confused after it, than before it

Still, as much as I still love HD, I'm no longer as obsessed or bothered by things that don't go perfectly. I'm sure that the first proper season will iron out my confusion (or not, but no matter).

I buy most of the deco sold in packages, I use diamonds to buy deco - not advance my game & I play the Valley for the fun & for the exclusive deco, but I doubt I'll buy the freedom pass - I don't want to pay to play really, but I'll see....

I hope the free element of it is fun to play & the chicks are cute anyway!!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club
    Does anyone know does this Farm pass season is scheduled to operate alternatively with the Valley? Which means when the valley season ends, the farm pass season will start, and vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    Does anyone know does this Farm pass season is scheduled to operate alternatively with the Valley? Which means when the valley season ends, the farm pass season will start, and vice versa?
    pretty sure the farm pass will officially start on December 1....which is what the in game announcement said. Valleys come and go and often start on Thursday Friday every 6-8 weeks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    pretty sure the farm pass will officially start on December 1....which is what the in game announcement said. Valleys come and go and often start on Thursday Friday every 6-8 weeks.

Thanks for the info.

I am glad to see that there are still chickens running around even after the trial is over. Thanks Supercell for this cute feature,