Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Farm Pass Trial Has Begun

Centennial Club
    Anyone else only been able to do one task. I did one but wont let me do another.

Quote Originally Posted by Midge123 View Post
    Anyone else only been able to do one task. I did one but wont let me do another.
    Each pass task can only be done once. What's the other task and what did you do in game that does not get recognized?
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Centennial Club
    Whos bright idea was it to include harvesting peanuts as one of the tasks? That seemed to have set off some kind of chain event because the shops are flooded with them again. I really hope they figure out something to do with those things because it's getting crazy out there. I had to go through 5 shop resets before I could even find wheat.

Centennial Club
    Mine keeps crashing every time I click on a task same with the animal hats

I rolled through all the tasks in one sitting. It was fun while it lasted.
    Looking forward to real Farm Pass.

The neighborhood extra request is not showing up in neighborhood chat. So neighbors can't donate for the 2nd task

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoush View Post
    Mine keeps crashing every time I click on a task same with the animal hats
    Mine crashes repeatedly on my Kindle, but not on my Android phone. I prefer to play on my Kindle - can see better. Lol. Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeyees View Post
    The neighborhood extra request is not showing up in neighborhood chat. So neighbors can't donate for the 2nd task
    I'm only seeing the notification on the requesting farm. But my donor farms can see the request when they open the chat log. (I was able to make a second nh request once I collected that reward on the farm pass road).
    Last edited by Tahoe; November 25th, 2020 at 05:57 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

A few observations:
    - perks unlocked with pass points does NOT automatically apply to your farm. You need to CLAIM them before using them. Tap on the icon to claim.
    - extra fuel spin ONLY comes once all available fuel spins are used. Not helpful when I need to save extra spin for next day.
    - extra wheel of fortune spin doesn't wait for you. The wheel of fortune would still leave if you don't use the bonus spin right away.
    - if farm is too low level, BEM/SEM (2x/icon) are offered instead

Dunno why, it seems a bit complicated/impossible to get to the "Purchase Farm Pass" button from the chick house.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Each pass task can only be done once. What's the other task and what did you do in game that does not get recognized?
    I can't pick any other task. And today the tasks have changed and I cant pick any of them. Sent a support message, but no reply yet. The trial will probably be over before they answer me. I tap on the tasks and nothing happens. I assume that is all you do, I'm not missing something am I.