Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Farm Pass Trial Has Begun

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    The trial farm pass run is super duper easy and short as we wanted to test that things work properly for the first full season!

We are having some issues with the NH gifting, which we are looking into ATM!

Cheers,

Nick
    Dear Nick,
    In my mini farm, I don't received bems and sems instead of peaks, I collected but not in my barn.

Quote Originally Posted by porg69 View Post
    Ok for apple users you need to enable purchases to get the free pass. Weird to do this. Does it mean we get charged in future?
    That's interesting, and I wouldn't think so, since you have to actually "make" and agree to the purchase. If you're concerned about it, either disable that feature after you started the trial or make sure you have no means on file that can be charged.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    That's interesting, and I wouldn't think so, since you have to actually "make" and agree to the purchase. If you're concerned about it, either disable that feature after you started the trial or make sure you have no means on file that can be charged.
    Couldn’t see a purchase history charge but will monitor. Changed settings back to disable. This was the only way to activate the free pass.

Additionally can’t claim the free 2 diamonds you gift to NH team members. Says processing but nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by porg69 View Post
    Additionally canít claim the free 2 diamonds you gift to NH team members. Says processing but nothing happens.
    Yeah, Nick is aware of this and investigating.

Now the game won’t even load on iOS 14.2

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    Now the game wonít even load on iOS 14.2
    Many peeps are reporting issues with the update on IOS in Bugs...

Many peeps are reporting issues with the update on IOS in Bugs...
    After a full day of hayday-ing yesterday, my phone kicked the bucket for good last night. So, I am now going to be watching this forum with a very strong sense of FOMO.

Are extra production slot permanent or until season ends?need to known if i would even bother

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    The serve one town visitor also didn't register...

Edit: townie has to be newly served to count (not one "ready" prior to event)

Seasonal goal: Serve one farm visitor- all that have come since event started are asking for 37 jams lol (really)

I like the diamond gifting, but it shows 2 in the chat (was it supposed to be 5? Or 5 total in multiple gifts?)
    Good morning

i knkw they’re looking into purchases.

But if it works the same as in Clash, the 2 next to the diamonds in the chat means the box contains 2 diamonds. There is a 5/5 below that, which is the amount of gifts left to claim. Thought I’d clarify in case anyone is confused on that. It’s a bit hard to see.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja