Thread: Truck Order Trash Button

Centennial Club

Truck Order Trash Button

Why is the trash button so close to the truck button in the truck order after the update? The two buttons are squeezing each other to get the attention from my finger! They are lots of space in around the. Can this be fixed please?

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    Why is the trash button so close to the truck button in the truck order after the update? The two buttons are squeezing each other to get the attention from my finger! They are lots of space in around the. Can this be fixed please?
    Yeah, I use a pen stylus and have to be real careful when trashing orders now. Not sure what that change (as well as the tiny advertise now button in the shop) are all about.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Yeah, I use a pen stylus and have to be real careful when trashing orders now. Not sure what that change (as well as the tiny advertise now button in the shop) are all about.
    I think that they did this because of Perks. If you watched the Dairy News video, you maybe saw that when the Perk is active you should see the icon. (you can see in the picture, which I will attach, that when the Boat Help Perk (I'm not sure about the real name haha) is active, you see the "badge" beside the button.
    Just thinking, not sure about this!

Image: https://ibb.co/xzkJXfs
    Last edited by Piano143; November 24th, 2020 at 07:56 AM.

Maybe if we didn’t need to trash that many orders... but then, balancing truck orders so they don’t request obscene amounts of items for meager xp is too much to ask.
    kik: morgaine25

Farm 249 / Town 78

Quote Originally Posted by Piano143 View Post
    I think that they did this because of Perks. If you watched the Dairy News video, you maybe saw that when the Perk is active you should see the icon. (you can see in the picture, which I will attach, that when the Boat Help Perk (I'm not sure about the real name haha) is active, you see the "badge" beside the button.
    Just thinking, not sure about this!

Image: https://ibb.co/xzkJXfs
    Oh I think you could be right about that, thanks!

Edit- you were right!
    Last edited by Tahoe; November 24th, 2020 at 09:58 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!