Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming new Potion!?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    You need to work on attitude first dear,
    Rather a case of pot-kettle-black here, I think.

and about the selling potions who said you I am asking to increase selling value,
    You did. You said "Think 20-30 gems for th10 and lower should be an appropriate value".

That will just not happen. It will be the same as all other potions, which is 10 gems.

it's very unlikely to happen that a th6 will jump to th11 just that he can use portion
    Nobody has said anything different.

You are one living in another world look at the question and than take some time to understand
    I don't see anything to indicate he doesn't understand perfectly.

Btw what does gold pass has to do with potion???
    Nothing. Except that it will probably be a way of getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I have a TH6 I use to help with clan games. I've collected hero potions, even though I have no heroes at TH6. If I try to use one the "Use" button is greyed out and gives an error if I try to use it. So, I'm full at 5 potions, and I collect gems if I try to collect other ones, like every other potion. And, they'll be there when I finally upgrade and have access to heroes.

I would suspect the super troop potion would work the same way. Meaning, you would be able to collect them even if you weren't TH11, but wouldn't be able to use them until you upgraded to TH11, and upgraded at least one of the "super-able" troops to the requisite level. But you could stack 5 of them, and would be able to collect gems if and when the potion slot is full.

Again, just my guess based on how similar potions work.
    .. This is the way it works currently, and there is no reason to suggest anything will need to change with the addition of a new potion.

You need to work on attitude first dear, and about the selling potions who said you I am asking to increase selling value, it's very unlikely to happen that a th6 will jump to th11 just that he can use portion
    You are one living in another world look at the question and than take some time to understand

Maybe his tone comes across a little demeaning, but the post seems factually accurate to me..
    A TH6 cant get offers from the Trader, since it only starts at TH8, so clan games, CWL medals and Season Pass will be the only means of purchase without using real money..

It dont necessarily have to be Gold Pass tho, its likely that potions will be offered on the Silver run.

As for redemption price, he is likely right on the money for that..
    Trader is on a 39 day cycle, so the potion could easily be worked in, and resale price is 50 gems for Runes, Books, and shovel, whilst Potions resale for 10 gems each.

A maximum of 1 rune or book, and 5 potions or shovels can be kept in the inventory from events..
    Above that capacity, redeeming a gem value is the only option other than letting it slip away for nothing.

I think he understands just fine mate.

Actual question is replacing potion not selling

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I have a TH6 I use to help with clan games. I've collected hero potions, even though I have no heroes at TH6. If I try to use one the "Use" button is greyed out and gives an error if I try to use it. So, I'm full at 5 potions, and I collect gems if I try to collect other ones, like every other potion. And, they'll be there when I finally upgrade and have access to heroes.

I would suspect the super troop potion would work the same way. Meaning, you would be able to collect them even if you weren't TH11, but wouldn't be able to use them until you upgraded to TH11, and upgraded at least one of the "super-able" troops to the requisite level. But you could stack 5 of them, and would be able to collect gems if and when the potion slot is full.

Again, just my guess based on how similar potions work.
    Why replace them?..
    If you can hold them, you can receive them.. It has nothing to do with being able to use it at that particular time.
    What about max bases, or those at storage capacity?.. They dont change it for those accounts, they trade for gems.

Heck, even Warden skins can be obtained for a low hall account, with no chance of being used for a considerable time..
    Folk aren't expected to jump to 11 at that point.. They simply remain there until required.. Same with potions (or a gem trade once 5 are stacked already).

Apart from tailoring rewards to everyone's personal needs there is no need for change..
    But that goes for every reward, not just a potion

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    No it wasn't.

And the answer is It shouldn't be replaced and should work just like other magic items, staying greyed out in the box or be sold for a few gems.

Banned
    You need to work on attitude first dear, and about the selling potions who said you I am asking to increase selling value, it's very unlikely to happen that a th6 will jump to th11 just that he can use portion

You yourself were begging 20 to 30 gems and now saying me for attitude.
    Last edited by Helper1; November 25th, 2020 at 12:21 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Rather a case of pot-kettle-black here, I think.

You did. You said "Think 20-30 gems for th10 and lower should be an appropriate value".

That will just not happen. It will be the same as all other potions, which is 10 gems.

Nobody has said anything different.

I don't see anything to indicate he doesn't understand perfectly.

Nothing. Except that it will probably be a way of getting it.
    Exactly on point.
    That idiom is perfect on that situation. Kudos.

Banned
    Someone now getting on defence. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Helper1 View Post
    Someone now getting on defence. Lol
    Defence !!!🧐🤔
    Don't know what you guys understand from that 🙄
    Let me clear it first, from the very beginning I never said I want to sell it for 20-30 gems
    I just wanted it to offer 20-30 gems instead of potion just like they do with dark elixer for lower th
    And that's where the discussion was going when I commented