Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fall 2020 Update: Community Requests/bug fixes/small improvements

Fall 2020 Update: Community Requests/bug fixes/small improvements

Okay, the update is here.

I got my five update diamonds from Alfred, and he just delivered 15 more for the maintenance pauses.

My chick incubator is ready, but no news on when the eggs are due to hatch—and speaking as one who has incubated eggs, they are entirely predictable. I would like to know when we can expect the new feature to become active.

I can start collecting puzzle pieces for the silverback gorilla.

What can I enjoy right now?
    Nick added the usual “community requests” section in his update announcement, but no details. Often, those small improvements are the best part of the update. Has anyone spotted any?? If so, could you post them here? Thanks!

Farm Level 142 | Town 45 | Achievements 147/150

Hi there.... how did you get the incubator? In the season pass? When i click the building, I get a message to check back later.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post

I got my five update diamonds from Alfred, and he just delivered 15 more for the maintenance pauses.

My chick incubator is ready, but no news on when the eggs are due to hatch—and speaking as one who has incubated eggs, they are entirely predictable. I would like to know when we can expect the new feature to become active.

Nick added the usual “community requests” section in his update announcement, but no details. Often, those small improvements are the best part of the update. Has anyone spotted any?? If so, could you post them here? Thanks!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3

It's been reported that farm visitors are requesting peanuts!

Hay Day level 201 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Farm visitors asked for peanuts....which is fine, but they also asked for honeycomb....I never keep honeycomb. So since they often ask for things that you have zero of, guess I’ll be wasting this farm request a lot. Fortunately I usually only sell crops.

I am not a fan of the crushed spacing on the truck delete/launch or the roadside shop selling window.
    Last edited by Aardvark10; November 24th, 2020 at 12:52 AM.

It's known that they will generally ask for either the top 2 items in each of your barn and silo and for anything you're completely out of.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmykins View Post
    Hi there.... how did you get the incubator? In the season pass? When i click the building, I get a message to check back later.
    Sorry for the confusion! I meant the purple chick house when I said incubator.

Farm Level 142 | Town 45 | Achievements 147/150

Pro Member
    LOL, you had me! I signed out and back in a couple of times thinking I was missing something!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00180. Run silent, run deep
    ...What can I enjoy right now?
    When I see "community requests" in Nick's posts, I immediately put on my seat belt just in case. IIRC, the past "community requests" were controversial including automatic demotions of Hood Leader after 30 days of inactivity and the introduction of the daily 80 UMs limit. Let's just say the activity in the Hay Day subforum increased as posters expressed their opinions while I was reading them and eating popcorn.

I'm wondering what Team Hay Day is planning for us this time which isn't listed in the release notes and how much popcorn should I make.

LOL, I was wondering if I should harvest some eggs now and place them in the "incubator" so the chicks will hatch for the Farm Pass Season.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; November 24th, 2020 at 02:47 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

A few things I observed as QOL:
    - Supercell ID now has saved farm even for 1 account. No more getting code every time for me.
    - peanuts and honeycomn now can be requested by farm visitor

Other things on my list that need feedback from others:
    - does farm visitor ask for products from Deep Fryer now?
    - any changes to derby task capped at 318/319?
    - is 3rd Bunny now possible for solo derby player in Bleue league?
    - any improvement to Bunny derby (information and such)
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 153♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    It's been reported that farm visitors are requesting peanuts!
    we will see but I am suspicious the gorillas may also eat peanuts? They surely aren’t going to eat wheat bundles.