Thread: Unusual amount of peanuts in the Daily Dirt 11/23/2000

Unusual amount of peanuts in the Daily Dirt 11/23/2000

I know there has been an oversupply of peanuts but today, the DD is about 90+% peanuts.

I accidentally ran out of corn and I cannot find anything to buy even at full price.

I noticed that, too. All peanuts. Maybe one or two bouquets.

I suspect it's because the update booted a bunch of bots. (The EM limit does not appear to be slowing down the botters much.) This has happened before. Things will probably go back to normal in a few hours or days.
    Level 220

Few reasons at least:
    No EMs from wheating so people are not doing that. Especially If they can't login Maybe bots are also on vacation because of this.
    I guess some players kept little more peanuts in their silos in case update would have created more demand for peanuts. Well, that didn't happen.
    Last edited by zetis; November 23rd, 2020 at 08:56 PM.

What can be do with peanuts:
    1. Increase production time and balance economy as selling raw peanuts selling will be not profitable.

2. More product with peanuts- Deep fried peanuts, peanut butter for various dishes like peanut cookies, peanut buttered popcorn, peanut sandwich, peanut pie, peanut sauce, peanut soup, peanut chocolate bar, peanut ice cream, peanut coffee, peanut candy and so many things.

3. Add birds as pet, they will eat peanuts and give us XP and supplies.

I don't think people are selling peanuts to earn coins. They just want the achievement of mastering the squirrel tree and getting all the squirrels.

The only time I sell peanuts is when I want an ad to stay up. Because they don't sell. If they did, I would probably never sell peanuts.
    Level 220

I remember being one of the first to jump on the peanut tree. I had SO much success. I made 100s of thousands of $$$ on peanuts. They sold in seconds. The wait time was just SO LONG and everyone needed peanuts NOW! Sometimes I'd swoop through the DD, snatch up the occasional incredibly-rare peanut sale, and immediately resell them in my shop. Once, I made a post in the trade thread here offering my peanuts for others' tools. I instantly got flooded with at least a dozen pings on Kik offering double what I'd asked. People were DESPERATE for peanuts!

Fast-forward -- nope, you don't even need to fast-forward. Overnight we go from dozens and dozens of peanut-starved lunatics brawling in my shop, to every single entry in the DD being peanuts. Weirdest phenomenon I have ever witnessed in this game, and I've been here a while. It took what felt like hours for people to do a 180 on it. It really reminded me of the toilet paper fiasco back in March.

OMG, I am down to my last two wheat and I can't find any. I need to make feed.