Thread: Truck Board Trash Can?

Question Truck Board Trash Can?

They changed the size of the trash can on the truck board to quite small and moved it practically on top of the truck delivery acceptance button. Why the size change and location? Are they planning to place a new button where the trash can was? If so, what will it be for?

Until we know if there will be an addition or if this is just another cog thrown into the works to "slow us down", pay extra attention and care when trashing to NOT accidentally take an order we think we're trashing.

Thanks to the team for keeping Hay Day going and hoping everyone is keeping sane during these difficult times. Laugh as often as you can. It masks the insanity.
    Last edited by Cricks3; November 23rd, 2020 at 07:47 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 162, town level 48
    NH: None at the moment. Enjoying solitude for a while.
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 14.3 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

It is quite an unfortunate placement....
    Level 178
    iOS

They will add pass perks button.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    They changed the size of the trash can on the truck board to quite small and moved it practically on top of the truck delivery acceptance button. Why the size change and location? Are they planning to place a new button where the trash can was? If so, what will it be for?

Until we know if there will be an addition or if this is just another cog thrown into the works to "slow us down", pay extra attention and care when trashing to NOT accidentally take an order we think we're trashing.

Thanks to the team for keeping Hay Day going and hoping everyone is keeping sane during these difficult times. Laugh as often as you can. It masks the insanity.
    Thanks Cricks! I’m sure I would have sent a truck with 50+ honey or wax, if I had not seen this. No matter what the space to the left is for, I rather like the “send truck” and trash can as far apart as possible.

Is it now a requirement for insanity to wear a mask?

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!