Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 5 hours maintenance and still counting. Any update?

5 hours maintenance and still counting. Any update?

Any update? I hope nothing is reset especially the valley

Every time I try to play it is under maintenance. Come back in an hour, 15 minutes, 45 minutes, 30 minutes. It’s getting ridiculous. I’ve been playing 4 years and don’t remember any maintenance this bad before.

For me it has been the same. I have never actually tried to play while it was under maintenance, it always timed out that I was asleep. I tried updating it but that hasnít seemed to do any good so far.

Guess they should have waited another week.

Taking longer than ever before.
    FL 178 - TL 57
    Kik: nunovskiy (with an i unlike my nick at this forum)
    Trade only through In-Game Friends tag: #G2Y89JGC
    Higher level buys first always works.
    **** Hoods Tag #22JRGG8C now recruting *****

Why I'm not surprised!

Yep, this is a record maintenance break.
    The next derby is a Power Derby in case people didn't see.

Observations:

There was a window after the update where the game loaded for me and I was able to collect my derby prizes.
    The valley would not load after the update, that appears to be part of the maintenance.
    The option existed to put hats on animals but no hats were available. I think this is related to the new pass feature, which wasn't active yet.
    The gorillas were added to the sanctuary book, but only one was available to fill - the silverback. The brown gorilla was locked.
    One weird thing I noticed, the truck task board has the "trash" and "send truck" buttons....they were smaller and very close together. I had to be careful I wasn't sending a truck on accident.

I'm missing out on Double XP townies...and I had an active booster!

I've been play Hay Day for seven years as of last Friday, and I've never seen a maintenance break like this.

Sometimes they had to do multiple maintenance breaks in one day with a new update, but having the game completely unavailable for hours is not something I've seen before.
    Level 215

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I've been play Hay Day for seven years as of last Friday, and I've never seen a maintenance break like this.

Sometimes they had to do multiple maintenance breaks in one day with a new update, but having the game completely unavailable for hours is not something I've seen before.
    several years ago there was one update when they crashed during the derby the next tuesday (i think it was launching a special derby) and the game was unavailable during the middle of the derby for 6.5 hours.....it was awesome. Lol. So while it hasnít happened in a long time, it does happen sometimes! Hoping they get it fixed before dinner time here in the U.S.
    Last edited by Dove2017; November 23rd, 2020 at 06:37 PM.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

It's back!

For now.......