Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clouding problem

Clouding problem

I am fruasteted with the clouding in Titan league. I remembered that u have fixed that isuued last year. But i dont know how it is happening in TITAN league. And also... Iam not getting proper bases. Ether i get Th 12 with 4 or 5 tropees of Champions league or max Th 13 with 50 tropies.
    Iam Th 11 palyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudhirgaonkar View Post
    I am fruasteted with the clouding in Titan league. I remembered that u have fixed that isuued last year. But i dont know how it is happening in TITAN league. And also... Iam not getting proper bases. Ether i get Th 12 with 4 or 5 tropees of Champions league or max Th 13 with 50 tropies.
    Iam Th 11 palyer.
    They didn't "fix" it for Titan league last year. You perhaps are referring to the change for legends league? Anyway, for Titans, it is normal to see some clouding on a very active day, such as the first day or two of clan games (especially on a weekend).

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhirgaonkar View Post
    I am fruasteted with the clouding in Titan league. I remembered that u have fixed that isuued last year.
    Nothing changed for Titans, although in general the fact that legends no longer see bases in Titans meant clouding pretty well disappeared there except for the first day or two of Clan Games or a popular event.

You may get a little more clouding if you are a TH11 there, although that shouldn't make much difference.

But i dont know how it is happening in TITAN league. And also... Iam not getting proper bases. Ether i get Th 12 with 4 or 5 tropees of Champions league or max Th 13 with 50 tropies.
    Iam Th 11 palyer.
    In Titans league, your TH level is supposedly irrelevant to matching. You will see whatever is there. Which means most of the bases at your level or above (so 30+ trophies) will be TH13. Most Th12s you see will be below you, so will offer fewer trophies.