Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No Scenery for gems!?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Sceneries should take at least 2 years and be really expensive.... 😈
    Agreed paying 7 dollars,and being assured that it is one time offer and then reoffering it after a year.It is betrayal of customer

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Agreed paying 7 dollars,and being assured that it is one time offer and then reoffering it after a year.It is betrayal of customer
    I don't think offering it a different way a year later is any sort of betrayal. If you think it is, though, don't buy anything. Because, as you know from hero skin experience, it might be available later for gems.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Sceneries should take at least 2 years and be really expensive.... 😈

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Exactly what is being betrayed here? No one is taking anything away from you, no one has told you any lies.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Exactly what is being betrayed here? No one is taking anything away from you, no one has told you any lies.
    It does say exclusive one time offer in the information. That says to me, buy now or forever hold your peace. I suppose technically, offering it for gems is a different offer. Doesnt matter to me either way as it won't diminish my enjoyment of the skin for others to get for gems at another time.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I'd suspect he's going off the information in the pirate scenery purchase that says "This is an Exclusive ONE time offer!"

Saying something is available ONE time, but then making it available again later, can be viewed negatively.

Personally, I bought it, and if it becomes available again 1 year plus, I really don't care!

Isnít it the offer that is one time? Ie this particular offer will not be given again. It does not in my view mean that there will not be other offers for this scenery. Just not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gindie View Post
    Isnít it the offer that is one time? Ie this particular offer will not be given again. It does not in my view mean that there will not be other offers for this scenery. Just not this one.
    I think it's obvious that they won't give 2 million of both resources with the scenery if it's available again. So yeah, THIS offer IS one time offer.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I think it's obvious that they won't give 2 million of both resources with the scenery if it's available again. So yeah, THIS offer IS one time offer.
    Agree this is what it really comes down to. This specific offer of the scenery plus the loot for $7 is the ONE time offer. Offering the scenery only for gems a later time is a different offer.

If anyone really gets that upset though a year plus later (if ever) because their exclusive item becomes available again by different means, they need to figure out more important things in life to worry about!!

Hey so give us exclusive Queen skin woorier and king also then it's fair senery is one time offer and after 1 year this are coming with gems then it's un fair