Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No Scenery for gems!?

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

No Scenery for gems!?

We get Hero skins For gems after it takes Older and nearly an year. For scenery also takes same process because I'm waiting to get scenery with Gem. So I guess this never happens now !

Forum Veteran
    If you read the scenery purchase description,
    It is written one time offer ,so highly unlikely to get it back again

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    If you read the scenery purchase description,
    It is written one time offer ,so highly unlikely to get it back again
    Yeah it's one time offer so u not get this senery with gems no way never

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    The scenery feature isn't even a year old, so it's a bit premature to say "never" don't you think?
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Armyspaxe View Post
    We get Hero skins For gems after it takes Older and nearly an year. For scenery also takes same process because I'm waiting to get scenery with Gem. So I guess this never happens now !
    If your logic is that scenery must be treated like hero skins, wouldn't you have to wait longer to conclude they are never going to be offered for gems?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The scenery feature isn't even a year old, so it's a bit premature to say "never" don't you think?
    You know that guy is going to come back in a years time holding you on this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    You know that guy is going to come back in a years time holding you on this right?
    Doubtful, but even if he did, there is nothing to hold onto here. Even in a year one couldn't say "never."

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    The standard caveat applies: There's no guarantee that skins or sceneries will return after a year. It's just a loose benchmark of time and not a promise.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Never say "never" again.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The standard caveat applies: There's no guarantee that skins or sceneries will return after a year. It's just a loose benchmark of time and not a promise.
    Sceneries should take at least 2 years and be really expensive.... 😈

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG