Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot load game after update (multiple devices)

Game still not loading

Since todayís maintenance, I havenít been able to get into the game. It says ďconnectingĒ on the initial screen, and then it crashes and closes. Is this happening to anyone else? Iím on ipad/ios latest version, and Iíve tried deleting the app, restarting the device, and reinstalling the app numerous times but it doesnít work.

Game crash after the latest maintenance

After the latest maintenance few minutes ago, the game crashed everytime I opened it. Before this I could play just fine. I reinstalled the game and turned off my mobile, but nothing changed. Mine is iphone 6. Please help fix it.

Can't even connect

Quote Originally Posted by patchan43 View Post
    After the latest maintenance few minutes ago, the game crashed everytime I opened it. Before this I could play just fine. I reinstalled the game and turned off my mobile, but nothing changed. Mine is iphone 6. Please help fix it.
    Mines the same. Won't even load the game. It was fine up until the latest maintenance

You're not alone. Mines the same

Still unable to connect on my iPad Air 4th gen. Says connecting... then the screen goes black.

iOS isnít working: iPadPro vs 14.2 / iPhone 11 vs 14.2.
    I deleted HayDay and reinstalled. Didnít help. The black and white Supercell with cake logo comes up, the background changes to color with animals, the progress bar is loading, then it suddenly disappears and Iím looking at my iPad and iPhoneís Home Screen.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; November 24th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.

My iPad's version of Hay Day keeps crashing... can't play.
    Please look for my Bacon & Eggs specials on my stand for 111 Coins each!
    My Hay Day Tag: #2VC990YJ

Fresh Spawn
    I canít open the app after the update it keeps crashing

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaquy View Post
    I canít open the app after the update it keeps crashing
    Just tried to log on first time since the maintenance. Just crashes and switches app off.

App keeps crashing as soon as it opens since it updated yesterday. Is it all sorts of devices? I have an Android. Hopefully it's fixed soon missing my mini escape.