Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot load game after update (multiple devices)

Same here, playing on a Pixel 4 XL with Android 11. I can play on my Chromebook, however it's often restarting there while browsing the news paper or when just moving around the farm or adding things to the distribution queue. It's really annoying Was hoping the latest fix would fix it, but no.
    Last edited by IceBlueBaby; November 24th, 2020 at 08:21 PM.

Game app not loading since update yesterday

Hi all new to this forum I canít load my game since yesterday and update which did automatically csnt play nor on iPad mini so guess my farm has gone now so upset csnt seem to find any advice or help. Donít know what to do in case I lose altogether I do have new iPhone 11 farm not on there and wasnít sure if to load it from App Store as donít know where to safe my farm levels and name which is Sharon2256 been playing years on it to relax so upset I canít play it any advice or IT help as real issues csnt play it anymore gutted

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon2256 View Post
    Hi all new to this forum I can’t load my game since yesterday and update which did automatically csnt play nor on iPad mini so guess my farm has gone now so upset csnt seem to find any advice or help. Don’t know what to do in case I lose altogether I do have new iPhone 11 farm not on there and wasn’t sure if to load it from App Store as don’t know where to safe my farm levels and name which is Sharon2256 been playing years on it to relax so upset I can’t play it any advice or IT help as real issues csnt play it anymore gutted
    They're working on fixing the bugs.

I am currently playing my farm on a tablet because Hay Day won't load on my phone. It is now pretty easy to play multiple farms on one device. You just have to link each farm to a Supercell ID. (Basically, you need a different email address for each farm.)

The problem is...you have to do it from inside the game. If you haven't already attached your farm to a Supercell ID, you can't do it until you can get into the game.

You can also save your farm through Google Play or Facebook, but again, it has to be done from inside the game.

Don't worry, though. Even if you don't have your farm attached to a Supercell ID, Google Play, or Facebook, it's not lost. Support can get it back for you.

But I wouldn't bother them right now. They're probably getting slammed. This update has been a mess. I suspect they'll issue some more updates, and you'll be able to play your farm as usual. If not, then contact support and ask them to help you retrieve a lost farm.
    Level 220

What a lovely, perfect and gracious reply to Sharon2256, Janilee!

Welcome to the Forum, Sharon 2256!
    Please don’t worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.
    They’ll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

In the meantime, there are countless wonderful things we can do. I’m going to enjoy dinner with my better half, and we’re going to watch an hilarious play together, from “The Goes Wrong Show”, while playing with kittens. Please don’t worry, and I hope you find something fun and uplifting to experience while waiting.

Sample bits:

The Comedy about a Bank Robbery performance on Tonight at the Palladium - YouTube: Sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQC0ki8BpY

The Play that Goes Wrong performing at The Royal Variety Performance 2015 - YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOWO4gq-whg

Last edited by AsYouWish; November 25th, 2020 at 12:32 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I updated the game today and now it wonít even open it crashes before connecting.

Banned

Crashing

I m getting really frustrated that hd keeps crashing!! It happens when I visit my train! Sometimes over and over again and again!!!!

Fresh Spawn
    Same here. Frustrating

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    We are still investigating the crashes (or they are not in fact crashes, but looks like one).

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    We are still investigating the crashes (or they are not in fact crashes, but looks like one).

Cheers,

Nick
    Thank you, very much, dearest Nicke!

I’m still being flipped back to my Home Screen on my iPadPro during the HayDay progress bar (before the game opens with the flying crow). This happens even when I start to open Hay Day from the Apple App Store.

I’m wondering if there is difficulty due to the newest iOS update: 14.2

With my love and thanks to you and all the Hay Day Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Cheers,

Nick

Thanks for the heads up! Seems to have fixed my game!
    Last edited by IceBlueBaby; November 25th, 2020 at 06:15 PM.