Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot load game after update (multiple devices)

Fresh Spawn

Question App Crashes Immediately after Launching

Since today's upgrade, daughter can't play as the app crashes immediately after it launches. She has it on a Pixel 2. Anybody knows if Hayday is working on a fix for this bug? Sounds like a lot of people are having the same/similar issue since the upgrade.
    Thanks.

My guess is yes its being worked on the was and still is issues with the game since the update eg game crashing,farm reloading,valley issues etc etc so my best guess is we will either have a maitenance break to address these issues or a optional update at some point
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Its the same with my iphone,ipad and amazon fire 8 all crashing straight away and all reloading my farm the game is pretty much unplayable right got my fingers crossed for a maitenance break or a optional update to fix this
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Lots of us are in the same boat after the update as you will notice if you take a look at the bug/issues section of the hayday forum hopefully the hayday team will have the update up and running correctly soon fingers crossed for a maitenance break or optional update

Fresh Spawn
    Same problem here with ipad2 and ipad4.

Fresh Spawn
    Same problem with ipad4 ios 10.3. Hopefully I can still play the game after the fix/optional update.

There's nothing you can do. SC is aware of this issue. It affects everyone using Android 11 (which is probably everyone using a Pixel, since Google automatically updates you).

You won't be able to play until they send out an update.

You could do what I'm doing, and play your farm on a different device, if you have one that doesn't use Android 11. I can't play on my Pixel phone, so I'm using my Kindle Fire tablet until they get it fixed.
    Level 220

Hi folks

Add me to the list, iPhone 6, 12.4.9, updated Hay Day, and launch then crash, never gets to the farm itself

Game continues to crash without loading on iPad Air and iPad 6th gen, both running iOS 14.2. I can load on iPhone running iOS 14.1 but I can’t access chat. Lots of reports of reports of others on iOS devices being able to load game. Doesn’t seem to have any rhyme or reason to who can access and who can’t. Has anyone figured a work around?

Fresh Spawn
    I am using pixel 5..still crashing.