Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot load game after update (multiple devices)

I'm on a pixel XL and since updating game it crashes instantly upon loading. Ironically it works fine on iphone.

Fresh Spawn
    I tried on a few iOS devices today.

iPad mini with iOS 9.3.5 - hay day runs but often crashes when switching locations (farm to valley, farm to town, etc.)
    iPad mini 2 with iOS 12.4.9 - hay day crashes immediately on loading every time
    iPhone 11 with iOS 14.2 - hay day runs and occasionally crashes when entering the valley.

The mini doesn't meet minimum req'ts (500mb ram) so the crashes are not surprising.
    The mini 2 meets req'ts but it used to crash most of the time when entering the valley.

Quote Originally Posted by jthomasfl View Post
    I'm on a pixel XL and since updating game it crashes instantly upon loading. Ironically it works fine on iphone.
    Nick said there's a known problem with Android 11 (which you're probably running if you have a Pixel - Google autoupdates you).

The game crashes, and the only thing to do is wait for them to issue an update.
    Level 220

Game crashing after update

My game loads and then immediately crashes after doing the update this morning. I've tried reinstalling the game but this didn't help. Anything I can do or is this a problem on Hay Day's end?

Quote Originally Posted by jthomasfl View Post
    I'm also having the same issue with my Pixel 3.

It's a problem on Hay Day's end. Hay Day crashes if you try to run it on Android 11. It will be fixed in an optional update.
    Level 220

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    It's a problem on Hay Day's end. Hay Day crashes if you try to run it on Android 11. It will be fixed in an optional update.
    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully that update comes soon.

Fresh Spawn

I still can't access the game

I'm using Google pixel 3xl, updated the game & still can't access it. I get the loading screen, see my farm then I'm booted out. I've uninstalled it switched off my phone, reinstalled it & still nothing. Can anyone help?

New Bloke/Chick
    Also crashing while loading. I'm using iPad Mini 4 running 13.7. I've restarted the iPad as well as deleting and reinstalling the app.

Yep same with pixel 3a, hope they sort it soon. I don't want to let my hood down with the Derby 😔