Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super minion too strong on defence

Super minion too strong on defence

Super minion is too strong in defence cc. It can deal out too much damage out of range of any attacking troops, survives poison and deals massive damage. Imo it needs be nerfed a bit.

Yeah, they are stronger. Now seeing them lots in legends as well as in war

Drop poison on them,freeze hh.

I would not be surprised to see a change in super minions in the future, as with Ice Golems on defence were adjusted.
    Just need to wait and see what else comes with the December update, once worlds are done.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

and there are players like me who grind hard to get the OP troops only to have it nerfed once i have them.. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I would not be surprised to see a change in super minions in the future, as with Ice Golems on defence were adjusted.
    Just need to wait and see what else comes with the December update, once worlds are done.
    I also wouldn't be surprised. It seems once one defensive cc combo becomes extremely common, SC will nerf it to create more variety.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

They are effective at stopping a QC that only has one poison, but mostly ineffective against other attacks that don't rely on queen charge to succeed. While I wouldn't be surprised to see them nerfed I also would not be surprised if SC took a "wait and see" attitude.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I also wouldn't be surprised. It seems once one defensive cc combo becomes extremely common, SC will nerf it to create more variety.
    Given Darian mentions nothing of "balance changes" whilst also to quote "changing the landscape" highly likely no nerf is coming soon.
    And come on, it isn't actually common. I still haven't come across this in wars yet. And we only take one day off and the next begins. People seriously over exaggerate a problem on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Given Darian mentions nothing of "balance changes" whilst also to quote "changing the landscape" highly likely no nerf is coming soon.
    And come on, it isn't actually common. I still haven't come across this in wars yet. And we only take one day off and the next begins. People seriously over exaggerate a problem on here.
    Its actually pretty common. We run them in every war. We see them fairly frequently on the other side as well. In legends, its getting to be more of a surprise when super minions dont pop out than when they do. For me anyway.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    They do die in 1 poison. And still there is high 3 star rate in 5500 plus legends.