Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: Fall 2020 Update!

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb

All updates need fine tuning. Be patient please
    Quote Originally Posted by nick[supercell] View Post
    status: We are in maintenance and investigating possible issues with the valley and sone achievements! Note: The update is currently rolling out worldwide, so please be patient if you can't update yet!

our farmtastic update is finally here!

Introducing: Farm pass, featuring the baby chicks!

• farm pass runs every month. You can earn extra rewards as well as fun, game-enhancing perks!

• complete goals to gain pass points and follow the baby chick along the farm pass road.

• join the fun by completing goals and collecting rewards from the free road. Buy the farm pass for even more rewards!

• at the start of each farm pass season, the sneaky baby chicks run away. It is up to you to fetch them as you progress.

• every pass season brings an exclusive new accessory for you to collect and customize your farm animals with.

community requested features / improvements:

• the wonderful, gentle gorillas have arrived in the sanctuary

• a boatload of bug fixes and smaller improvements

don’t forget to connect your game to supercell id to save your farm progress!

Let us know in this thread your thoughts about the update!

cheers,

nick

The development team needs to be sorted out. Whomever it was that production, integration and system tested this update needs to have their work looked at...

hay don't make me saying what i'm not saying ... lyour doing well maintenance on a patchday happens ...
    juste saying that a event xp a event that take more than just a spin or so on is not the best to put on a patchday ;-) ... that's all so maybe lesson to keep on mind for a next time ...
    Farm 149 ... Town 49 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

I suppose the programmers don't go home before the issue is solved?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by sjefke2505 View Post
    I suppose the programmers don't go home before the issue is solved?
    It's already 6.00pm in Finland, and they are still working on it. I'm very grateful that they are.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    Hey,
    Is there any information about estimated time of maintenance? I am glad you guys are working hard but we need some estimations. That “1 hour-45 minutes” always keep refreshing and the anxiety of unknown is now unbearable. Thank you.

Update

Why can’t you guys test your updates on a server offline to make sure there are no bugs???
    Has there ever been an update issued without problems to your gamers???
    This is ridiculous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biobabyy View Post
    Hey,
    Is there any information about estimated time of maintenance? I am glad you guys are working hard but we need some estimations. That “1 hour-45 minutes” always keep refreshing and the anxiety of unknown is now unbearable. Thank you.
    If they give you an estimated completion time and it’s wrong, then players are still upset.

I’d rather know that they are, as Cowslips said, still at work to get it sorted out.

Thanks Nick and Team Hay Day for what looks to be like a great update.

In the meantime, I will go complete my challenges for Clan Games on the CoC side of SC. 😉
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

New Bloke/Chick
    They do test. But the test environment is never the same as live (as there are millions of players in the live game). Be patient. The game will resume.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFournier View Post
    Why can’t you guys test your updates on a server offline to make sure there are no bugs???
    Has there ever been an update issued without problems to your gamers???
    This is ridiculous!!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    If they give you an estimated completion time and it’s wrong, then players are still upset.

I’d rather know that they are, as Cowslips said, still at work to get it sorted out.

Thanks Nick and Team Hay Day for what looks to be like a great update.

In the meantime, I will go complete my challenges for Clan Games on the CoC side of SC. 😉
    At least It would be great that they would told us which stage they are at the moment. Sorry for being impatient..