Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: Fall 2020 Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Momo3001 View Post
    Same here.
    It works on iPhone 11 Pro, but not my iPad 2018 ��

Some of my NH members (various Android devices) report that the Valley crashes their games. I have no such problem.

Fresh Spawn
    Same here. Pixel XL 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electricglide91 View Post
    Loaded new update this morning, on Pixel 2 phone, no prior issues. Now it crashes when starting, crashes when my farm screen is trying to being displayed. Restarted phone to no avail.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #64

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Mine crashed a lot as well

Quote Originally Posted by NJbears View Post
    I got the update but now the game just crashes
    HD kept crashing repeatedly after it came back online. I had to restart my iPad twice and finally the 2nd time it loaded. IOS 14.2.
    ps I never did receive the promised 5 gems for updating. Nor any for the long maintenance break as is the norm.

6 hours maintenance, valley doesn't work yet, chicken thing doesn't work and havent bothered looking at the gorillas as we need a noatload of puzzle pieces most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie1955 View Post
    6 hours maintenance, valley doesn't work yet, chicken thing doesn't work and havent bothered looking at the gorillas as we need a noatload of puzzle pieces most likely.
    You can see the gorillas at Greg's.

Hi I can not get hay day to open on my iPhone i have tried to delete game and re-download it but no luck, my game name is howie1764. not sure what my supercell id is, please help

Pass

when will the pass be introduced?
    Last edited by Gabrygameita; November 23rd, 2020 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Error

Did Supercell actually give the 5 diamonds for updating? I have not received them.