Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: Fall 2020 Update!

Centennial Club
    Hi Nick and thank you for the heads up but my game has been stuck in maintenance for quite awhile after updating
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    STATUS: We are in maintenance and investigating possible issues with the Valley and sone achievements! NOTE: The update is currently rolling out worldwide, so please be patient if you can't update yet!

Our FARMtastic update is finally here!

Introducing: Farm Pass, featuring the baby chicks!

• Farm Pass runs every month. You can earn extra rewards as well as fun, game-enhancing perks!

• Complete goals to gain pass points and follow the baby chick along the Farm Pass road.

• Join the fun by completing goals and collecting rewards from the free road. Buy the Farm Pass for even more rewards!

• At the start of each Farm Pass season, the sneaky baby chicks run away. It is up to you to fetch them as you progress.

• Every Pass season brings an exclusive new accessory for you to collect and customize your farm animals with.

Community Requested Features / Improvements:

• The wonderful, gentle Gorillas have arrived in the Sanctuary

• A boatload of bug fixes and smaller improvements

Don’t forget to connect your game to Supercell ID to save your farm progress!

Let us know in this thread your thoughts about the update!

Cheers,

Nick

Everyone's has. They're doing their best I'm sure.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Pro Member
    I am trying out this new emotion... patience! LOL So far, it's working positively... wash a load of laundry, check the maintenance- Oh, its 30 more minutes,... clean the bathrooms! Check the maintenance- Oh 45 minutes.. surely I can mop the floors while I wait! Check the maintenance- Oh! 30 minutes... fold one load and start another...

If I am lucky... my house will be Thanksgiving clean, Christmas deco will be brought up, my first fields of valley tomatoes will be harvest ready, my broke truck will be fixed ...

Cheer up fellow farmers! We can wait a bit... this whole year has been full of waiting ... covid. What is covid?.Ahhh a virus! A deadly one!! Too many lost loved ones, Closed businesses, record unemployment, .... wait! There are medicines coming soon... wait we have more info... wear a mask! Wait... and vaccines will be available... just have to wait....

Just a perspective... not demeaning anyone!

Kathy

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    I am trying out this new emotion... patience! LOL So far, it's working positively... wash a load of laundry, check the maintenance- Oh, its 30 more minutes,... clean the bathrooms! Check the maintenance- Oh 45 minutes.. surely I can mop the floors while I wait! Check the maintenance- Oh! 30 minutes... fold one load and start another...

If I am lucky... my house will be Thanksgiving clean, Christmas deco will be brought up, my first fields of valley tomatoes will be harvest ready, my broke truck will be fixed ...

Cheer up fellow farmers! We can wait a bit... this whole year has been full of waiting ... covid. What is covid?.Ahhh a virus! A deadly one!! Too many lost loved ones, Closed businesses, record unemployment, .... wait! There are medicines coming soon... wait we have more info... wear a mask! Wait... and vaccines will be available... just have to wait....

Just a perspective... not demeaning anyone!

Kathy
    I always say that over the years Hay Day has taught me patience; it really has.

Thanks for your perspective, Kathy. I wish I'd been as productive as you - your house will be sparkling for Thanksgiving!

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Well said Kathy!
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Hi, my first post, thank you for working hard....

To keep up this wonderful game

Checking every 30 mins. Not yet finished with maintenance. My tom booster will be expired as it noght time here and i just used for 12hrs. And other 12 hr of it will be wasted. As i am going to hit bed. What a waste of a booster. 😔 i need a new tom booster now. And 2 xp event of towine visitors too. Half day wasted for both things. 😖

Quote Originally Posted by Eesha View Post
    Checking every 30 mins. Not yet finished with maintenance. My tom booster will be expired as it noght time here and i just used for 12hrs. And other 12 hr of it will be wasted. As i am going to hit bed. What a waste of a booster.  i need a new tom booster now. And 2 xp event of towine visitors too. Half day wasted for both things. 
    Usually, Tom and the Helpers are paused when there is a maintenance. So be sure to at least check when you wake up to see if Tom can still work for you. Sleep well. 😴
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

catherinewool

How much longer it's morning in US but evening in UK.
    Got to in a few mins then went back to a hour.
    I have 5 farms to get ready for Derby visit my Valleys and checkout the new Pass Line
    Time is running out, plus after every update my farms always stick on updating and have to uninstall then install them again.

i got the update this morning. and then all of a sudden it crashed. it keeps telling me to wait and i have been. i check in after everytime it tells me it should be ready. but then the time changes. it’s been like this for 3 hours telling “15 minutes” “45 minutes” 1 hour and then back to 15 and 45