Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 139

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes to Super Troops in the December Update

  1. #81
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    1 Starring bases in CWL.
    Posts
    2,932
    This is a screenshot from our recent league war .

    Took us 24 hits to triple their 15 TH13s and they took 28 hits to triple ours. The bases were maxed and war base layouts were not bad.We aren't pros by any means.

    Though, I like this recent change to allow two super troops at time. I hope this update brings something major for the defensive side too to balance the game.


    Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

    Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

  2. #82
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    This is a screenshot from our recent league war .

    Took us 24 hits to triple their 15 TH13s and they took 28 hits to triple ours. The bases were maxed and war base layouts were not bad.We aren't pros by any means.

    Though, I like this recent change to allow two super troops at time. I hope this update brings something major for the defensive side too to balance the game.
    War timer ???

    Time is the only issue right there

    Yeah .... 3* rate is pretty good right now

    How about challenge your team with short time

    3* rate is good for average user and the game is designed to cater mass player mainly

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    436
    Power Creep is real. I don't even know what they can add to defense to counter all the offensive buffs.
    Zaps and Witches need the nerf hammer badly, but then it's just gonna be Hybrid and Hybrid... Atleast Hybrid attacks take some skill.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; November 24th, 2020 at 07:27 AM.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Power Creep is real. I don't even know what they can add to defense to counter all the offensive buffs.
    Zaps and Witches need the nerf hammer badly, but then it's just gonna be Hybrid and Hybrid... Atleast Hybrid attacks take some skill.
    SC also kinda sends the wrong signs by adding troops that are strong against Sui Lalo or QCs on defense. With the headhunters and super minions, but we don't have anything that has a similar devastating effect on spam attacks.

    Imagine a troop like Giant Skeleton with a powerful bomb, that explodes with a delay after the Skeleton dies. And the bomb is able to one shot Bowlers or witches.

  5. #85
    Insted of super troop boost you can simply add super troops barracks which produces 2super troops at time and you can choose any of them without time limit.

  6. #86
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    1 Starring bases in CWL.
    Posts
    2,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    War timer ???

    Time is the only issue right there

    Yeah .... 3* rate is pretty good right now

    How about challenge your team with short time
    Average attack duration shouldn't be a deciding factor unless everyone uses the same strategy.
    Different startegy takes different amount of time to triple . Spam can triple really fast even under 2 mins while trippling with strategic attacks like QC lalo or Hogs its next to impossible.
    Having average attack duration as deciding factor encourage spam over strategic attacks which isn't ideal.


    Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

    Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #87
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    5,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Darshil1010 View Post
    Insted of super troop boost you can simply add super troops barracks which produces 2super troops at time and you can choose any of them without time limit.
    The whole point of the Super Troop feature was to be a resource sink for players with maxed out Dark Elixir. Creating a barrack to train them at any time without the boost cost would basically just mean they're new troops. We've designed them to be temporary power ups intentionally and don't plan on changing that functionality of them.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

    If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.


  8. #88
    Forum Veteran Ullaspn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,740
    Another question
    if someone has boosted a super troops for 7 days and next day the update drops will there boost be disabled or Dark refunded or will boost continue till the end of 7 days.

  9. #89
    Crab Claw NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Another question
    if someone has boosted a super troops for 7 days and next day the update drops will there boost be disabled or Dark refunded or will boost continue till the end of 7 days.
    I think that Darian has answered that in his first post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

    One additional thing to note is that if you've activated a Super Troop boost before the update is released, you will still get the full 7-day boost duration. So don't worry, you won't be short-changed after you've activated the boost.
    Last edited by NattensNinjaerJakob; November 24th, 2020 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Added Darians quote...
    TH13/BH9. Heroes: 75/75/50/20/30. 111 of 111 achievement stars. Clan leader of 6 clans; Lvl 26, 22, 11, 8, 7 & 3.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.


  10. #90
    Pro Member Shivank380's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Currently, Offline
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The whole point of the Super Troop feature was to be a resource sink for players with maxed out Dark Elixir. Creating a barrack to train them at any time without the boost cost would basically just mean they're new troops. We've designed them to be temporary power ups intentionally and don't plan on changing that functionality of them.
    This is just very true and the super troops feature should be intended to how it is right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •