Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes to Super Troops in the December Update

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Although technically this is a sneak peek, it is not the start of sneak peek season for the December update. We were just really excited to share this one with you. The sneak peeks will likely start after the World Finals.
    Good Now I hope that gives me enough time to max out my base for the very first time 😎😁

[QUOTE=UR4IC;12714850]
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post

Roughly the same? LOL...Super Goblins for example....
    3 days at 25K DE...VS...7 days 50k DE.

Please Explain!...
    And other ones are cheaper. For example, super witches 3 days at 25 vs 7 days at 60. Roughly the same if you look at them overall.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy1 View Post
    I'm going to guess you're not a town hall 13
    I am already maxed.😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Although technically this is a sneak peek, it is not the start of sneak peek season for the December update. We were just really excited to share this one with you. The sneak peeks will likely start after the World Finals.
    Thats great news, looking forward for it.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

[QUOTE=Piper139;12714867]
    Quote Originally Posted by UR4IC View Post

And other ones are cheaper. For example, super witches 3 days at 25 vs 7 days at 60. Roughly the same if you look at them overall.
    Agreed. Witches not so common compared to the goblins. Supercell probably won't release those stats but may adjust on the super troop future economy stats.

Great make it even easier for the casual clown to 3*. Game is becoming a joke with all the catering to casual players. A 3* should take some planning and a little skill. I feel like I'm on an episode of Oprah EVERYONE IS A WINNER
    If you're referring to max th13, it does take planning and skill to 3 star and elite Champs 1 players are failing to 3 star more often than not. I don't think this supertroop change will significantly change that, though I do think especially on some deigns it is bound to make it a bit easier to 3 star. As for "catering to the casual players" wouldn't it mean the same thing to say "catering to most of the players"?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If you're referring to max th13, it does take planning and skill to 3 star and elite Champs 1 players are failing to 3 star more often than not. I don't think this supertroop change will significantly change that, though I do think especially on some deigns it is bound to make it a bit easier to 3 star. As for "catering to the casual players" wouldn't it mean the same thing to say "catering to most of the players"?
    You seriously think the 3* rate at end game isn't the highest it's even been? I'm in champ 2 and have been in champ 1 cwl so I know when I say I've never seen the 3* rate as high as it is now. There is no base that can thwart an attack right now. I've seen so many attacks that should be a low 2* at best end up high 80 2* with ease. That is the generation z mentally don't want to work for anything just want it handed to you and that's what happening with how easy it is to 3* bases right now

You seriously think the 3* rate at end game isn't the highest it's even been? I'm in champ 2 and have been in champ 1 cwl so I know when I say I've never seen the 3* rate as high as it is now. There is no base that can thwart an attack right now. I've seen so many attacks that should be a low 2* at best end up high 80 2* with ease. That is the generation z mentally don't want to work for anything just want it handed to you and that's what happening with how easy it is to 3* bases right now
    I never said it wasn't the highest it has ever been. Now that you ask, I would say very soon after th13 dropped it was probably higher since offense is so much faster to max out (not to mention potions). However, in general, yes, I'd say it is higher than before. It is higher than th12 and definitely higher than th11.

However, you describe Champs1 and Champs2 as though all bases are 3 starred every time, when it is more like 35% of the time in Champs1. My own clan in Masters1 last season had a 3 star rate against it of 14% (1 star rate of 17%). That is probably a better example of the average player than Champs.

As for generation, I don't even know what generation is Z, but I'm sure I'm not it. You're right about not wanting to work for 3 stars, though. I work for my house, my cars, my vacations, my kids' education, my retirement account, all sorts of things. You might say I "worked" for the marathon I ran last year. Guess what I don't want to "work" on? A mobile game that is meant to be a bit of entertainment for me on the side. If you find it more fun to have 3 star rates very low, that is a totally reasonable opinion. Everyone is different. It is just as reasonable for me to say it is more fun for me when 3 star rates are higher. SC has to decide where that balance is. What is the most fun for the most people?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I never said it wasn't the highest it has ever been. Now that you ask, I would say very soon after th13 dropped it was probably higher since offense is so much faster to max out (not to mention potions). However, in general, yes, I'd say it is higher than before. It is higher than th12 and definitely higher than th11.

However, you describe Champs1 and Champs2 as though all bases are 3 starred every time, when it is more like 35% of the time in Champs1. My own clan in Masters1 last season had a 3 star rate against it of 14% (1 star rate of 17%). That is probably a better example of the average player than Champs.

As for generation, I don't even know what generation is Z, but I'm sure I'm not it. You're right about not wanting to work for 3 stars, though. I work for my house, my cars, my vacations, my kids' education, my retirement account, all sorts of things. You might say I "worked" for the marathon I ran last year. Guess what I don't want to "work" on? A mobile game that is meant to be a bit of entertainment for me on the side. If you find it more fun to have 3 star rates very low, that is a totally reasonable opinion. Everyone is different. It is just as reasonable for me to say it is more fun for me when 3 star rates are higher. SC has to decide where that balance is. What is the most fun for the most people?
    +1 👍👍
    10 chars

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    @Bombfrog, you don't know what you're missing. Super troops definitely have their place, especially now with these changes. As 2222 said: There are ones which help substantially for war, different ones for farming and ones that are dynamite in the cc as defensive troops. I strongly suggest giving them a try.
    I've tried them all and they all seem woefully underpowered for the amount of space they take up.

The only one which sort of worked was the baby inferno dragon, but even then there are better normal troops.