Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes to Super Troops in the December Update

Nice changes and thank you also for sharing that the sneak peeks will likely start after the world finals.

Quote Originally Posted by bombfrog View Post
    Meh! Even if they were free I still wouldn't use them. Until the housing space they use is reduced significantly they'll remain useless.
    I'm not sure what troop you are referring to when you say "they" but if you are referring to all supertroops, my only assumption is that you haven't spent much time using them. There are troops that are great for war armies. Troops that are very good in defensive cc's. Others that are very good for farming.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

2 super troops at a time makes complete sense. Will still cost DE, so works. I guess everyone has 1 or the other favourite super troop they use in attacks, so having an option to try a combo with a 2nd one, or for war CC donations is great!

I got nothing negative to say about this! Welcoming the change with open arms

These are great changes! Looking forward to the update already.

@Bombfrog, you don't know what you're missing. Super troops definitely have their place, especially now with these changes. As 2222 said: There are ones which help substantially for war, different ones for farming and ones that are dynamite in the cc as defensive troops. I strongly suggest giving them a try.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Really great changes here, happy to see supercell taking our opinions into consideration. This is going to allow for a lot more army variations
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

wow, that is good news !!
    that the normal version is available too
    the shorter boost period
    the idea of the potion
    excited about having two troops available

This news is so good in fact, that I will overlook the sneaky boost surcharge of more than 16%
    (three parts of seven is not half, correct boosting price would be 21.428,17 or maybe boosting is not 72hrs but 84hrs for three and a half days, let‘s wait and see).

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; November 23rd, 2020 at 03:55 PM.

near max TH13 ... lvl 236 ...
    75 ... 75 ... 50 ... 20
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

The QQ MOB on Sup minions didn't win???

I have hope.
    Going to have a drink on thier tears tonight.
    Awesome update, sup goblins on the farm during the day and rocket launcher armed winged horrors protecting my loot at night.

Good times.

Absolutely lovely! Itís great that they have granted us using the normal and super version of any troop at the same time.

Thanks for bringing the changes(IIRC, these changes have been requested in the I & R section for a long time) and sharing the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    The QQ MOB on Sup minions didn't win???

I have hope.
    Going to have a drink on thier tears tonight.
    Awesome update, sup goblins on the farm during the day and rocket launcher armed winged horrors protecting my loot at night.

Good times.
    What‘s sup(er) goblins?
    Or are you referring to Sneaky Goblins, perhaps?

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; November 23rd, 2020 at 03:58 PM.

near max TH13 ... lvl 236 ...
    75 ... 75 ... 50 ... 20
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    wow, that is good news !!
    that the normal version is available too
    the shorter boost period
    the idea of the potion
    excited about having two troops available

This news is so good in fact, that I will overlook the sneaky boost surcharge of more than 16%
    (three parts of seven is not half, correct boosting price would be 21.428,17 or maybe boosting is not 72hrs but 84hrs for three and a half days, let‘s wait and see).

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy
    TS
    Remember the existing boost cost varies by troop. They aren't all 50K, some are 55K (WB), some are 60K (giant, inferno dragon, minion, valk, witch) .

They are all going to be the same now, so some are more than 3/7 of the cost, others are less than 3/7 of the cost.