Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH 13 tough bases

TH 13 tough bases

Hey guys. Sorry no picture, but been running into a ton of bases in legends where the TH is relatively outside the base, and itís stacked with all the xbows, scatter shots, heroes etc. not sure what they refer to those bases as, and how do you beat them?! Itís driving me crazy. If you start at the TH you get absolutely roasted and if you start away all your troops flake out and Iím left with like a 92% 1 star. Been trying all strats and itís frustrating appreciate any input
    Nikko: TH13 LvL 210: Trophy Record: 5418
    The Wu: LvL 18: Clan Tag: #LCPYRPR
    Wars Won 434: War Frequency: Always
    GG: 2B EE: 2B HH: 17M

If you can post what army comp you are using in LL, would be better for people to offer suggestions.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Honestly been trying everything. Super witches, zap la lo, hybrid, yeti smash.....

Any common names for these types of bases?

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If you can post what army comp you are using in LL, would be better for people to offer suggestions.

Several different ways. I tend to zap quake the scatters and some xbows. Then I might kamikaze my king and queen on the town hall. Then I can use my wrecker to open up the base from a different vector. Another popular one is a battle blimp with sneaky gobs. That will kill the town hall without a rage.

I heard them called teasers
    Last edited by Piper139; November 22nd, 2020 at 08:25 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

just blimp drop sneaky goblins onto the townhall and move on. It's kind of a punishment to those type of bases. You don't need full army, you gain trophies, they lost trophies but no shield. Serves them well imo. One lava to tank for the blimp, freeze everything. Sneaky will easily take the townhall.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock28 View Post
    just blimp drop sneaky goblins onto the townhall and move on. It's kind of a punishment to those type of bases. You don't need full army, you gain trophies, they lost trophies but no shield. Serves them well imo. One lava to tank for the blimp, freeze everything. Sneaky will easily take the townhall.
    That doesn't help you much in legends. As a defender, I'd consider that almost as good as a win.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Zap lalo is always best for such bases,zap the cc along with any nearby defenses,take 1ig use it along with heroes(king, queen,rc) and few hh to take down TH,remaining defenses surrounding the TH and any heroes nearby ,then lalo the remaining base with stone slammer.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; November 22nd, 2020 at 08:34 PM.

This works for me, assuming heros are cluttering also, drop poison , than rage, than seige barrack than ice golem. Than go with king, this composition usually take some major defenses than queen charge.

I am in low legends so not really one who qualifies to give advice as such but this works for me the best.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Centennial Club
    Try my looting composition in LL.

2 golems, 3 ice golem, 10 witches, 9 bowlers, 2 super wbs, and 5 archers.
    2 rages, 2 freezes, 4 quakes, 1 poision
    2 yetis, 1 valk, 1 barb, jump, SB for CC

You use SB for anti 3 stars or teaser bases.
    You use Blimp for ring bases.
    • Leader of The Exiles (#9GYQLL8R)

Millennial Club
    Its called teaser base
    Once you figure it out how to beat it youll triple it more frequently
    I triple those bases 8 outta 10 time gotta keep your aq alive while charging that area your aq may be even bk clears that area rest is piece of cake for rest of troops wont even need a spell or may be 2 slot of spell