Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Thanks, i am

Thanks, i am

I'm in the Titans league and this really hurts. Why me? I have never had to attack someone who gives me such a large number of trophies, but those who attack me steal a lot of trophies (40+). Also, when I want to take revenge, it is impossible, even if I wait for his shield or guard to finish, the revenge button does not make sense in high leagues.
    Img: https://ibb.co/TH4MzxX

Stalled Launch
    There's a search function, or you could look in the wiki:
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki...of_Clans_Wiki#

Or perhaps you could just ask why trophy exchange & revenge systems work the way they do.
    Last edited by Darian[Supercell]; November 23rd, 2020 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Removed toxic comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    There's a search function, or you could look in the wiki:
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki...of_Clans_Wiki#

Or perhaps you could just ask why trophy exchange & revenge systems work the way they do.
    No wonder why us new members find it hard to integrate in these forums.
    Was wondering the same op but I think “ lord I’ve been here longer” has answered
    Last edited by Darian[Supercell]; November 23rd, 2020 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Removed toxic comment
    ​Still Trying To Learn What A Sig Is

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    -46, wow it hurts when that happens.

I don’t typically try to “trophy-push” with intent, and I’m not sure whether what I’ve done in the past still applies or not, given the changes they’ve made. I let the people who like math/stats worry about the numbers, I just attack stuff, haha.

But what I’ve done in the past was look for bases offering 20 or more trophies (otherwise hit next), and go for the two-stars (and a friend told me to get the magic 70% to get most of the trophies), repeat. Attack as many times as you can before logging off. If you attack more than you get hit, you’ll go up in no time.

Titans can be hard to get through with the clouds having moved down from Legends when they reworked that system, and takes some patience. If you have time, experiment—finding bases can be slower or faster depending on the time of day.

Nowadays I just tend to train a decent army (with the exception of adding a random troop for events), but if I focus on the 2-stars (a three is a bonus) I just tend to go up without thinking about it.

Then I get “stuck” in Legends without realizing and wonder how I’m going to do “x” attacks for an event or clan games with only 8 attacks/day, lol.

If you’re trying to go for a personal best or move higher in Legends there are probably people with better strategies out there, and tips on when in the season to really go all-out, etc.

P.S. I don’t even bother with the revenge system anymore. I have to be desperately bored to take the time to go through that list and hope a base is available (and that they haven’t dropped trophies since they attacked me, etc.).

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    -46, wow it hurts when that happens.

I don’t typically try to “trophy-push” with intent, and I’m not sure whether what I’ve done in the past still applies or not, given the changes they’ve made. I let the people who like math/stats worry about the numbers, I just attack stuff, haha.

But what I’ve done in the past was look for bases offering 20 or more trophies (otherwise hit next), and go for the two-stars (and a friend told me to get the magic 70% to get most of the trophies), repeat. Attack as many times as you can before logging off. If you attack more than you get hit, you’ll go up in no time.
    The magic 70% is the point at which y9ou get the full loot bonus. Outside of legends, it makes no difference to trophies whether you get 50% or 70%, or even 99%.

Titans can be hard to get through with the clouds having moved down from Legends when they reworked that system, and takes some patience. If you have time, experiment—finding bases can be slower or faster depending on the time of day.
    I agree that Titans can be hard to get through, particularly if you are a TH11 or lower. But not because clouds have moved down from Legends. The new Legends significantly reduced clouding in Titans as well. Even on the first day of Clan Games, I haven't seen as much clouding in Titans 1 as there used to be on a regular basis in Titans 2 before OBS. I never even had the patience t get to Titans 1 before OBS. Nowadays, if I do get knocked out of Legends, I rarely take more than afew hours to get back.

Nowadays I just tend to train a decent army (with the exception of adding a random troop for events), but if I focus on the 2-stars (a three is a bonus) I just tend to go up without thinking about it.
    Yep. That is pretty well the case.

Then I get “stuck” in Legends without realizing and wonder how I’m going to do “x” attacks for an event or clan games with only 8 attacks/day, lol.
    I must admit, even as a TH12 I quite enjoyed getting to Legends, and for the last couple of months before upgrading to TH13, was even able to stay there most of the time.

If you’re trying to go for a personal best or move higher in Legends there are probably people with better strategies out there, and tips on when in the season to really go all-out, etc.

P.S. I don’t even bother with the revenge system anymore. I have to be desperately bored to take the time to go through that list and hope a base is available (and that they haven’t dropped trophies since they attacked me, etc.).
    Agreed. I can't remember the last time I even looked at the list.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Thanks for the info, Ajax. ^^^

And agreed, the clouding—even in Titans, is far less than it used to be. That’s still where it’s at when I’m in a rush, though, and have to stop and say I’ll just come back later, lol.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja