Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek - The Gorillas, New Sanctuary Animal and Deco

Hay Day Sneak Peek - The Gorillas, New Sanctuary Animal and Deco

Hay Day Sneak Peek

The Gorillas, New Sanctuary Animal and Deco

The Gorillas, New Sanctuary Animal and Deco is the focus of this hay day update video by R3DKNIGHT.
    In this latest sneak peek we see the silverback and brown gorillas.
    The new houses and the new deco that comes with each animal.

The sanctuary is getting bigger and is a new area hay day has to expand soonish.

Pro Member
    They are cute, and hopefully like peanuts....

Maybe, if they are focusing on the sanctuary, they will some how make a direct path from farm to sanctuary so that you don't have to go through the town. Sometimes I think the animal cruelty police will come for me because I don't get my animals fed! Due to work schedules we can't always go feed the animals until some one picks up our waiting peeps, otherwise the train will come....

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Maybe, if they are focusing on the sanctuary, they will some how make a direct path from farm to sanctuary so that you don't have to go through the town.
    I am hoping for this just because I am lvl 77 and still haven't opened the sanctuary because I don't want to burn land expansion items on it. LOL. The sheer utter laziness I feel now that I've written it out.

Centennial Club
    i don't like all kind of monkeys including these two giant one! I don't mind getting their flowers though, they are prettier than these two animals �� I hope they stay on the tree house as i don't have much places for all these BIG animals. i pity my elephants and zeraffes as they don't have much room to move around, Wonder how these gorillas will survive in my farm.

You don’t have to spend any land expansion on the sactuary. If I still remember correctly. It’s all open by default
    Level 169
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith69 View Post
    I am hoping for this just because I am lvl 77 and still haven't opened the sanctuary because I don't want to burn land expansion items on it. LOL. The sheer utter laziness I feel now that I've written it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    You don’t have to spend any land expansion on the sactuary. If I still remember correctly. It’s all open by default
    There are one or 2 pieces of Town land that you need to open to be able to get to where you can open the sanctuary (the stand with the puzzle book). This is so that town people can walk over and visit the animals.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

I just hope they eat their body weight in peanuts!!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club
    I hope so too! i am saving peanuts for them, 405 peanuts in silo and still keeping more, not selling any ��