Thread: new unit idea for builder base 'nd a way to connect 'home village to builder base'

Centennial Club

new unit idea for builder base 'nd a way to connect 'home village to builder base'

first of all, sorry for my bad english.
    I'm here to talk about new army unit idea pets/spirits (i take this idea from clash royale's spirit cards).
    It will be like one hitpoint troops but with spell effects just like we have spirit cards in clash royale...but unlike other troops or spells we can carry it only one (or maybe two) at a time.
    these spirits will unlock at bh 9 (laboratory lvl 3 of home base is also required).

so, here are some pet/spirits idea...
    grand squirrel or invincible spirits : duration 5sec (heal spell lvl 5 required)
    raging bull or rage spirits : increase speed 'nd damage 25%, duration 4-5sec (rage spell lvl 5 required)
    electro minion or electric spirits : work as ed's chain lightning, stun defense 2 sec, area damage 100-110 (lightning spell lvl 6 required)
    pheonix or reborn spirits : revive dead troops (depends on troop's housing space, clone/skeleton/bat spell lvl ×× required)
    burning rain fox or fire spirits : damage 1000-1100 (poison spell lvl 4 required)
    boxer bunny or knocking out spirit : work as gaint cannon's long range cannon hit but with balanced damage. (eq lvl 4 required)
    again sorry for my broken english, thanx for reading it...if u guys like it plz your own verison of these pets or spirits

I appreciate the time it took for you to write all that but I cant support this idea. Clash right now is very close to be balanced(maybe abit leaning towards attackers.) This suggestion would almost re write the whole game. Very risky proposition. Small changes work best. Quality of life changes. Increasing attack strength and thereby forcing supercell to balance everything else is asking too much.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Coinspinner View Post
    I appreciate the time it took for you to write all that but I cant support this idea. Clash right now is very close to be balanced(maybe abit leaning towards attackers.) This suggestion would almost re write the whole game. Very risky proposition. Small changes work best. Quality of life changes. Increasing attack strength and thereby forcing supercell to balance everything else is asking too much.
    maybe u r right...but thanx for reading it

I like the concept of spirits in builder base instead of spells but not the connection with home village. Spirits in builder base will also stop the troop SPAMMING it will be more strategic. It will be original to the builder base also.

It won’t stop me from spamming. I will get some damage spirit and spam it too. The way to get me to stop spamming is a goal. I can get the same loot everyday (or close to it) in a few seconds of spamming per attack (close game and move to next village) as I can by spending 10-12 minutes carefully attacking 3 times. If my trophies rise it consumes even more time as I start losing 50% of the time. So then, it is 20-24 minutes IF I have a good day and win half. If I have a bad day, I waste hours on each village for little loot difference. All this time is spent with no goal.

Give me a goal. In MV my goal is to take loot as cheaply as possible so I can upgrade as fast as possible. My goal is no idle worker. In MV sometimes, to my pleasure, I find a nice, juicy white whale overflowing with full collectors. In context of a mobile game, that is a satisfying reward.

What is the similar ‘satisfying reward’ in BB? Work hard and rise 10 trophies today only to lose them tomorrow? How tedious! Boom Beach seems designed like this, but I am trying it out (for now).

If not for clan games and daily rewards, my BB would be abandoned.

However, good luck. I see no reason they cannot modify or add content to the BB. I am an OCD (a little-aren’t we all a little OCD) upgrader. I certainly do not represent all players. There are many that enjoy pushing trophies for trophies sake, proving they are the best, and being on top. I hope the developers figure it out and add content or team wars to BB.

I just wanted to point out that current BB spammers may resist attempts to make them change how they play BB for reasons beyond missing offense/defense capabilities. I do not find BB boring because of lack of options. To me it is missing the very elements that make the MV a success: 2-6 builders and no loot limit if you will play the game by raiding. I will never expect BB to add builders or change the loot system. So I doubt I will stop spamming unless I quit it altogether.