Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 time fails going up again?

TH13 time fails going up again?

Time fails initially went way down for me when SC boosted the troop space, but now with more players getting close to all max walls they are going up again. Anyone else notice this?
    Last edited by rvMatt; November 21st, 2020 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    Time fails initially went way down for me when SC boosted the troop space, but now with more players getting close to all max walls they are going up again. Anyone else notice this?
    Yes and very expected. Offense is easy to get maxed out, but it takes awhile for all the defensive buildings and walls to catch up.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Somehow I suffer from troop fails more often then timefails

It all depends on how you manage your attack. For example: If you are doing queen/warden walk and taking too much time in clearing 1 area of defense by themselves, you'll know that you'll run out of time clearing out other buildings.
    Clan leader of CITATS #PG080UQ (Champ3)

Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-tracker-clan

I don't believe in time fails. Time fails happen when too much of your army died, the root cause of a time fail is not time, it's death. There's no reason to look at time fails any differently than regular fails.

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    I am not facing time fails now frequently, probably for staying at a lower league and getting matched with non maxed, but sure, maxed walls have made a difference for the ground attackers.

Time fail isnít a new topic so far. I suppose the increment in housing space, which made offense stronger, has got pretty balanced with the maxed walls, though for the ground attacks.

While offense gets stronger, defense shall also get a boost accordingly. Not only the walls, but also the new levels of some defences has got something to do with it.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    I don't believe in time fails. Time fails happen when too much of your army died, the root cause of a time fail is not time, it's death. There's no reason to look at time fails any differently than regular fails.
    This can be true, at least for me. When I rely on queen walks, there are a lot of instances where I face time fail because QW fails to last til the end. So can't clear that part with the remaining troops that is envisaged to get cleared by the queen.

But sometimes, slower troops and army composition, late deployment of kill squad results in fail too, no matter how much troops are still left.
    I think it happens often with strategies like mass super witch.

While that is sometimes true, it can also be much more related to time than troop health, especially with something like a very slow warden walk to start.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Hehe well, it's definitely not a matter of belief, seeing as we can observe attacks running out of time. It's more a question of definition (i.e. should a 'time fail' be defined separately).

There's also an upper theoretical limit on the damage an army can do, depending on composition. Pretty sure there are TH12 war armies that can't, even theoretically, clear a TH13.

But other than that I agree.
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor;
    Pretty sure there are TH12 war armies that can't, even theoretically, clear a TH13.

But other than that I agree.
    im a max TH12 and I’ve cleared many TH13s - theory squashed
    Always learning - always listening
    Clash Name : OKanagan #YCQRG92GY
    Clash Clan : Canadian #YV9JP0Q8