Thread: Searching Bases time

Searching Bases time

Is it just me or the searching time to attack bases in home base takes longer time now? It usually took 1-2 seconds tops (unless connection problem or legend league) but now it takes 5-10 seconds just to search one base. It just happened recently after they dropped the new Pirate Scenery and it's been slow since then.

I'm connected to WiFi and there seems no problem with it. I'm also a new TH11 in Gold III btw but I don't think it matters since I've been attacking there before and it has always been fast search. It's just frustrating how long it takes just to find one bad base with little to no loot and another 5-10 seconds to find another.

Any idea guys? Just wondering about your experience with the searching time so far and to know if it's just me or not...

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by accornerz165; November 21st, 2020 at 02:00 PM.

Since I'm in Titan and that's nowhere near gold league, I don't see the clouds anymore. Search time is good enough for me and there isn't anymore clouding issue that used to be there before.
    Last edited by Shivank380; November 21st, 2020 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Since I'm in Titan and that's nowhere near gold league, I don't see the clouds anymore. Search time is good enough for me and there isn't anymore clouding issue that used to be there before.
    No problem for me in Champs/Master/Crystal/Gold/Silver/Bronze either. The only remaining league is Legend which is a completely different system. So yes, not much problems rn, ig.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    No problem for me in Champs/Master/Crystal/Gold/Silver/Bronze either. The only remaining league is Legend which is a completely different system. So yes, not much problems rn, ig.
    Yes agreed. I'm not much into legends league usually when I'm busy with university projects or exams as it requires 8 attacks/day and I usually spend 3-4 attacks a day in-game.

I've tried legends previously & surprisingly it went well but really time consuming as I ended up with only 3-4 attacks each league day and the amount of defenses that rushed up on me were huge. Will try to have a go again for legends.