Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pirate Scenery Not Working

Fresh Spawn

Pirate Scenery Not Working

Is it just me or not?

It started when I watched a replay in defense log and instantly noticed that the scenery active is the Classic even though the attack happened after i bought and use the scenery.. and then a live attack happened and same case.

I cannot have a proper footage of it because my screen recorder fails in the middle of recording.

I shared a replay in my clan as a test and watch it in my small village and same thing it show Classic as well.

Except for visiting other villages that uses the scenery because it work just fine.

I was wondering if are we the only one, who bought the scenery, is seeing the scenery when we do attacks or defense?

That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by JIN2020 View Post
    Is it just me or not?

It started when I watched a replay in defense log and instantly noticed that the scenery active is the Classic even though the attack happened after i bought and use the scenery.. and then a live attack happened and same case.

I cannot have a proper footage of it because my screen recorder fails in the middle of recording.

I shared a replay in my clan as a test and watch it in my small village and same thing it show Classic as well.

Except for visiting other villages that uses the scenery because it work just fine.

I was wondering if are we the only one, who bought the scenery, is seeing the scenery when we do attacks or defense?

That's all.
    All replays for me show green trees. No scenery or fall brown trees... You see it correctly during live attacks.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything Monzetti's Avatar
    I´ve three accounts in legend - and two lower than legend league...

Meanwhile I reselected in all accounts the scenery more than once, but in replays it shows green trees - no scenery...

That´s completley different to the first scenery - the first one was active in every replay.

Seems it is a bug!

Anyone knows, if SC has an eye on it?

Pro Member
    Yeah, I just attacked a base with the new scenery and when watching the replay, it’s not there, definitely a bug.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 59| GW 28 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L6t | BK: 57 | GW 25 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L74 | BK: 70| GW 40 | RC: L20 | Max Trophies: 5000+

Fresh Spawn
    Hi everyone.. here are some additional information that i gathered regarding this Bug. this is based in my own experience.

While Pirate Scenery is active:

Attackers POV:
    - will show the Pirate Scenery as they attack the village.
    - watching the same attack in replay will make the scenery go back to Classic (Green trees).

Defenders POV:
    - will show the Classic Scenery (w green trees) as their village is getting attacked. (Live attack)
    - watching the same attack in Replay will make the scenery back to Classic (Green trees).
    - Both Classic (Green Trees)

Spectators POV:
    - I have no idea what they are seeing. Whether classic or Pirate Scenery.

Finding a match POV:
    - I have no clue as well what they are seeing. and i haven't encounter a player with PSc active yet.

I did this by.. I FC my self in my clan and watch as my other clan mates attack me..

The reason why i made this thread because i assumed that in Attackers POV and in Finding a Match POV it does not show the scenery because in Defenders POV both in Live Attack and in Replay the scenery is Classic. and the only way that we can see that a player has PSc active is by visiting them... which makes it (.. or buying it) pointless..

Going back to the concern, if that is the case, then.. probably.. there is a problem in Live and in Replay. Maybe we just need to wait it out.. but it's okay. (To me)

I am a first time Scenery Buyer so if i am missing some details out please let me know..

That's All

Thank you for your time reading this..

New senery is not show in legend league

Hey guys how many people got problem in legend league new pirate senery is not show in defence if anyone know how to fix this problem please tell

There's already a discussion started here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-to-the-latest and here in the bugs sub-forum: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ry-Not-Working

Please refer to these for the same issue.
    Last edited by Shivank380; 5 Days Ago at 08:11 AM.
    lunar-min.jpg

Scenery Bug

Hello I wanted to refer a bug about scenery which happens to me. When I log off then the scenery changes itself to the old one instead of having the new one which I bought without having me change it to the new one I want to use.Any ideas about how to fix it? Thanks.

Bug in Scenery ☹️

I have bought New Pirate Scenery in my TH 12 Account,

And scenery is looking good while visiting from other Account.

But when some players attack trough multiplayer attack, and i watch Replay of those attacks there is no Scenery in my village. Please fix it or it is not worthy for me 🥺.

I dont know why this is happening, or it is natural. And i think it need to be fix. 👍

Sorry for my bad English and Grammer ☹️
    Last edited by sam6khan7; 4 Days Ago at 09:21 AM.