Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fair play in legends

Centennial Club
    Friend was tripled using zap lalo and they didnít zap cc (obv cheating ) as no player can possibly do things that another player canít 🤦🏻♥♂️

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    the point is this guy is very high up in legends... u need to like perfect every hit. I don’t think gambling on cc will get u you there as he cannot afford to fail hits I think. Sure if that guy is at 5600 trophy range, I probably won’t bat an eyelid. But he is so freaking high and uses such a risky strat.
    I agree one hit is not conclusive but it is easy to tell if u scan all his hits.
    At that height, players are on a different level to the rest of us. What you see as risky, he may not. I would actually be more surprised at somebody doing that at 5600 than at them doing it much higher.

And by the time you get that high, you will have hit some of the same players a few times before. You may have an idea from that of what is likely to be in their CC.

The fact he can do things you or I couldn't is no indication of cheating.

Centennial Club
    One of my clan mate who is not in legends but an (almost)max TH13 zaps not the cc but sometimes scattershots or eagle. And he says it's depending on the layout and how many defenses he can take with a single set of spells. So I'm not surprised on people not zapping CC

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    You can't tell whether someone is cheating with one replay where they don't zap the CC in legends because as a good zap lalo player, you will know that zapping the CC is not always the best course of action. Especially in top legends where most meta bases will deny you zap value around the CC.

For example, check out the legends attack of this guy:
    https://twitter.com/STARs_coc_/statu...85033493098496

He didn't zap the CC, does this mean he is cheating? This is the legends attack of STARs, a competitive player for Queen Walkers that won WC Qualifier #6 and qualified for the World Championships next week. In the October legends season, he ranked #2 AND #6 on the legends leaderboard with numerous global top 10 rankings in past seasons with multiple accounts and is arguably the strongest zap lalo player in the world right now.

I also use zap lalo in legends but I've never been able to overcome the top players wall and always get pushed back after hitting the global top 2000 ranking trophy area. I have MANY attacks where I don't zap the CC and I can assure you that I do this without knowing what the CC is ahead of the time.

So why would you not zap the CC? Because there is no zap value and the layout of the base dictates that you would have a much better sui or lalo path by zapping something else. Unfortunately in legends, the standard zap lalo means you will be stuck with 7 zaps and 1 eq no matter what.

So what do you do? You use 5 zaps and 1 eq somewhere else and now you have 2 zaps to help deal with the CC troops or somewhere else. A top zap lalo player will know how to deal with the different CC combos that come out. The standard in the past meta was lava and HH. You would zap the HH and the lava is no big deal at all. Witches? Even easier. Remember, 1 zap can 1 hit KO witches. 2 zaps will be more than enough to clear 3 witches in a CC, especially if they bunch up together. But, mass witches and witches in general are outdated meta defensive CCs and you won't encounter them that often in higher legends. Count yourself lucky if you do, they are outdated for a reason. The real dangerous CC for zap lalo right now is super minions/HH which is the meta defensive CC choice currently. 2 zaps are NOT enough to kill them. Thus, you will need to use ur AQ, BK, minions, BD, etc to clear them. If you don't manage to clear them before your Lalo attack, your 3 star is going to go out the window.
    This.

Zapping the cc is not always the best course of action. Sometimes, using them somewhere else can give you much more value, along with better troop pathing. People in my clan do the same, and ‘gamble’ a bit on the cc. No cheating involved lol.

If only ppl were using Witches as CC... You don't zap the CC, Super Minions and Headhunters destroy you, not some silly witches.
    And about not Zapping the CC, some bases have ZERO defenses around the CC so it's pretty pointless.
    You zap something else that it's much better and gamble on the CC troops.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; November 21st, 2020 at 12:29 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    If only ppl were using Witches as CC... You don't zap the CC, Super Minions and Headhunters destroy you, not some silly witches.
    And about not Zapping the CC, some bases have ZERO defenses around the CC so it's pretty pointless.
    You zap something else that it's much better and gamble on the CC troops.
    sure, the question is can u reach 6000 plus trophies at the end of the day with such a strat?

I am thinking the top legends players must have close to perfect offense and gambling on cc will not give you the required hit rate to rise up.

I am not saying zapping cc is always the best path... what I am thinking is that that guy is NOT guessing on cc because of his trophy level which implies a perfect offense.

Creating new accounts doesnt make your statement more right.

You asked, the answers were not to your liking, you keep your opinion. People who are better players then you (and me for that matter) are not automatically cheaters as quite a few posts show.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    Don't SC screen top Legends player hits? I think it is kind of OBVIOUS if you know exactly which CC to zap and which CC to not zap....
    Well, Supercell definitely monitor legends league players. If you see last season top players leaderboard -- you will see a lot of big names who present themselves as an image of fairplay, got banned last season 🐝🐝. So if what you say ( that something fishy is happening at the top) is true, expect more future bans soon.
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; November 22nd, 2020 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    Well, Supercell definitely monitor legends league players. If you see last season top players leaderboard -- you will see a lot of big names who present themselves as an image of fairplay, got banned last season 🐝🐝. So if what you say ( that something fishy is happening at the top) is true, expect more future bans soon.
    The problem is everytime SC takes corrective measures against cheaters,some start to become unnecessarily skeptic of how others are playing even when there is no issue.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; November 22nd, 2020 at 04:09 PM.