Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - November 22 - 28

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Thanks, a couple of those were ones I was looking at too, such as infernos and boom boom. What I don't know, though, is when they list "building boom boom" as one of the boosted tasks, does that mean it boosts all of the building boom boom tasks? They aren't all 500 pointers. I'm holding off for another day or so to see if anyone reports seeing 1000 point task.

Maybe Darian will see this post and can let us know.
    Yeah, I ASSUME all levels of a challenge would be boosted...however I do not assume that all levels would be available for every round of games, and obviously no idea how often they would appear even if they are available.

Hopefully not just academic for me...I have trouble finding 35 or 70 pointers every month much less the maximum boosted challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Swicz View Post
    Several of the challenges in your list are presently residing on my Clan's board. The challenges are not listed as 1000 points or as 500 points. With over 85,000 challenge points collected, the 700 point spells still remain the highest points challenges we observed in my Clan. Swarm Season may be added to my info above. Win 4 multiplayer matches with one bat spell.
    There are several levels to each challenge...the highest level SHOULD be 1000-points when boosted. You must be seeing the lower levels. For example:

Win Raids
    Win the required amount of battles within the allotted time.
    Name Regular Intense I Intense II Epic I Epic II
    Pile of Victories 2 3 4 5 8
    Time Limit 8h 1h 1h 1d 2d
    Reward 250 300 350 500 800
    Last edited by Berg39; November 23rd, 2020 at 09:27 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I guess it still is hard because we don't necessarily know which ones are doubled. Like destroy infernos and building boom boom are both noted on the list of extra bonus points, and both have 500 point options, but they also have lower versions for less points too. I don't know if the 500 point versions are doubled or not.
    This is very true.

Builder Battle victories are listed in the double points tasks. We current have two different ones of those on our board. The 5 victory one in 1 hour is doubled to 550 points, the 3 victories in 8 hours is still the regular 100 points. There is no indication in the list which of the three possible "Builder Battle Victories" is doubled.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Yeah, I ASSUME all levels of a challenge would be boosted...however I do not assume that all levels would be available for every round of games, and obviously no idea how often they would appear even if they are available.

Hopefully not just academic for me...I have trouble finding 35 or 70 pointers every month much less the maximum boosted challenge.
    They are definitely NOT boosting all levels of the specified challenges.

Millennial Club
    Is it just me or do others find having the list of boosted tasks provide very little value?

It was ok when there was a theme to the boosted tasks e.g. all resource related ones. But these now seem like a generic list boosted for reasons known only by SC.

What do people use the list for?

For me, all I'd like to know is what the minimum/ maximum points available are for which tasks and if these are boosted. I don't really need to know all the stuff in-between 😆

Quote Originally Posted by RageOut View Post
    Is it just me or do others find having the list of boosted tasks provide very little value?

It was ok when there was a theme to the boosted tasks e.g. all resource related ones. But these now seem like a generic list boosted for reasons known only by SC.

For me, all I'd like to know is what the minimum/ maximum points available are for which tasks and if these are boosted. I don't really need to know all the stuff in-between 
    The list currently is of no use whatsoever, because we don't get the exact ones that are supposedly boosted... for every task there are a number of subdivisions possible. And yes, things seem to be totally random now, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RageOut View Post

For me, all I'd like to know is what the minimum/ maximum points available are for which tasks and if these are boosted. I don't really need to know all the stuff in-between 
    Agreed. If that is something Darian can easily list off maybe he will see this discussion and go that route next time instead of listing the boosted tasks.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Millennial Club
    Personally I've never paid attention to the names as I don't find them that helpful. Like 'Fireman on duty'. No clue. Is it dragons with the fire. Or wizards defending? BB roaster? Or something else entirely. \_(ツ)_/
    Even if Darian listed what the actual task was and the points were for those that are boosted, that would be more useful.

I have an offer for the unboosted epic "Winning Streak" to win 8 battles in a row within 2 days for 800. Has anyone been offered a 1000 point task yet? I made the mistake of overachieving when Clan Games started and now I can't stop after realizing I have the 7th highest clan games points in the world. Send help.
    Last edited by Hackenslash; November 25th, 2020 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackenslash View Post
    I have an offer for the unboosted epic "Winning Streak" to win 8 battles in a row within 2 days for 800. Has anyone been offered a 1000 point task yet? I made the mistake of overachieving when Clan Games started and now I can't stop after realizing I have the 7th highest clan games points in the world. Send help.
    My condolences on your “mistake”..

I too am still looking for that 1000 pointer..