Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - November 22 - 28

Pro Member
    Under recruitment troll hood to figure out what's going on there
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackenslash View Post
    I have an offer for the unboosted epic "Winning Streak" to win 8 battles in a row within 2 days for 800.
    Everybody else reported that 700 is max this time round but you are saying that there is an 800 pointer in current games

has anybody else seen the 800 points challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    Everybody else reported that 700 is max this time round but you are saying that there is an 800 pointer in current games

has anybody else seen the 800 points challenge?
    Haven't seen it in either of our active CG clans as of yet

Yeah, found after trashing hundreds of tasks. As one does. Screenshot below, next to this month's new village theme and a copy of today's newspaper.
    http://imgur.com/a/m2X1WYv

Quote Originally Posted by Hackenslash View Post
    Yeah, found after trashing hundreds of tasks. As one does. Screenshot below, next to this month's new village theme and a copy of today's newspaper.
    http://imgur.com/a/m2X1WYv
    Ha!!! sounds like the 800 pointer was taken hostage...still haven't gotten the ransom demand for a couple 35 or a 70 pointer...still not popping up after my extensive trashing efforts!

My overachieving started later...clinging to a top 100 standing...can't stop now...maybe we are the hostages?

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Ha!!! sounds like the 800 pointer was taken hostage...still haven't gotten the ransom demand for a couple 35 or a 70 pointer...still not popping up after my extensive trashing efforts!

My overachieving started later...clinging to a top 100 standing...can't stop now...maybe we are the hostages?
    Haven't checked this afternoon, but watching totals, everyone is at 00, 25, 50, or 75s in their points. No 35, 70, 60, 85, 15, 95, 45 and whatever other odd total that might indicate someone had taken those tasks. I haven’t seen any of them. There may have been an 800 pointer last night, not sure. But these are far too rare now, imo.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

OK rewards, basically one Hammer of Fighting if you get the rune+book from the last tier. As a Crystal 3 Leaguer, I get one hammer per League too. The "hammer" from the Games requires a lot less personal effort and group logistics, plus there are other goodies on the side. The one from the League you can choose freely though, and even quasi-stack by keeping the emblems.
    Last edited by obarthelemy; November 25th, 2020 at 08:28 PM.

Trainee
    Our Clan had two 70 point challenge and one 35 so far. Seen several 700 point challenge, quite a few of the 600 point attack up. No sign of the 800 point or larger at this point.

Millennial Club
    There are 35 pointer taken by my Clanmates, me not so lucky.
    At the end I got to 3975, took a 700 and called it a Clan Games. At this point little motivation for me to hunt for XX95 + highest possible overachieving CG point.

Got my 70-pointer last night...and found an 800 today!!!

Now just need to make sure I go a perfect 8for8 on legend league attacks...

I'll take the 2 builder potions though as they have been hard to come by.