Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - November 22 - 28

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    thanks, i have not come across 35 or 70 yet but have seen quite a few 700 point
    There is a 35 on our board right now - destroy one Star (BB) lab. The highest on our board just now is 550, but I have seen 700 this games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is a 35 on our board right now - destroy one Star (BB) lab. The highest on our board just now is 550, but I have seen 700 this games.
    I just saw a 35 also. Destroy one MM on BB

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    I just saw a 35 also. Destroy one MM on BB
    I've seen a couple 35 pointers also. I'm sitting on 3995 currently. Have we had other seasons where 700 was the max? I haven't seen anything higher yet.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I've seen a couple 35 pointers also. I'm sitting on 3995 currently. Have we had other seasons where 700 was the max? I haven't seen anything higher yet.
    I think we have always had at least one 1000 pointer... once (a long time ago) they would be on the board 'frequently', then 'regularly', then 'sometimes' and now apparently they no longer exist

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I think we have always had at least one 1000 pointer... once (a long time ago) they would be on the board 'frequently', then 'regularly', then 'sometimes' and now apparently they no longer exist
    I wish they would give us the list of tasks with points, not just the list of the ones with "bonus" points. I suppose if there is a list of all the usual points somewhere, we could compare to the bonus point list to see if any are normally 500?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I wish they would give us the list of tasks with points, not just the list of the ones with "bonus" points. I suppose if there is a list of all the usual points somewhere, we could compare to the bonus point list to see if any are normally 500?
    Looks like the Wiki page has the point values...not in a nice neat least, but grouped by type

Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Looks like the Wiki page has the point values...not in a nice neat least, but grouped by type
    I guess it still is hard because we don't necessarily know which ones are doubled. Like destroy infernos and building boom boom are both noted on the list of extra bonus points, and both have 500 point options, but they also have lower versions for less points too. I don't know if the 500 point versions are doubled or not.

OK...my Excel nerdiness couldn't resist. I cross referenced the WIKI with the boosted tasks. If WIKI is accurate and my logic not faulty, the following tasks have a level that is regularly 500-pointers with the current boost should be 1000-pointers this round:

• Pile of Victories
    • Eagle Artillery Elimination
    • Destroy Inferno Towers
    • Wall Whacker
    • Building Boom Boom
    • Wall Wipe Out

Theoretically, the "Pile of Victories" win 8 multiplayer victories in 2-days would provide a boosted 1600-point challenge...

Of course, no idea if the level of task required will be available this round, and if so how often.

OK...my Excel nerdiness couldn't resist. I cross referenced the WIKI with the boosted tasks. If WIKI is accurate and my logic not faulty, the following tasks have a level that is regularly 500-pointers with the current boost should be 1000-pointers this round:

• Pile of Victories
    • Destroy Inferno Towers
    • Wall Whacker
    • Building Boom Boom
    • Wall Wipe Out

Theoretically, the "Pile of Victories" win 8 multiplayer victories in 2-days would provide a boosted 1600-point challenge...

Of course, no idea if the level of task required will be available this round, and if so how often.
    Thanks, a couple of those were ones I was looking at too, such as infernos and boom boom. What I don't know, though, is when they list "building boom boom" as one of the boosted tasks, does that mean it boosts all of the building boom boom tasks? They aren't all 500 pointers. I'm holding off for another day or so to see if anyone reports seeing 1000 point task.

Maybe Darian will see this post and can let us know.

• Pile of Victories
    • Destroy Inferno Towers
    • Wall Whacker
    • Building Boom Boom
    • Wall Wipe Out

Several of the challenges in your list are presently residing on my Clan's board. The challenges are not listed as 1000 points or as 500 points. With over 85,000 challenge points collected, the 700 point spells still remain the highest points challenges we observed in my Clan. Swarm Season may be added to my info above. Win 4 multiplayer matches with one bat spell.