Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Pirate Scenery Now Available !!

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    No anchor statue in the clan games rewards, as I speculated.
    That's great, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post

https://ibb.co/RP0wmvZ

Here, you can see the part in the corner (though I feel that's not how it should be called 'to be present' in the scenery

(It's someone else's base)
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; November 21st, 2020 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Sadly for real money again.😒

Yes by giving them the needed money
    You're not alone.I can only watch other people use it and burn for a while before it doesn't bother me anymore.

Scenery should be offered stand alone without resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlfromm View Post
    Scenery should be offered stand alone without resources.
    I doubt the price would be different.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Is anyone else with multiple accounts seeing different prices for the pirate scenery?

I have two th13's. One had the last scenery and on this account the new scenery is 6.99.

On my other th13, I didn't buy the last scenery but the new one is being offered for 5.49.

Quote Originally Posted by JJustin View Post
    Is anyone else with multiple accounts seeing different prices for the pirate scenery?

I have two th13's. One had the last scenery and on this account the new scenery is 6.99.

On my other th13, I didn't buy the last scenery but the new one is being offered for 5.49.
    Nope. $6.99 on both accounts. One got the last one, one didn't.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Loving this theme!! Good job Supercell!!
    Last edited by socalwizard; November 21st, 2020 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJustin View Post

Could be a visual error or a bug. Try restarting your game or try to force stop. If it's still the same, install it again or contact support if none of the ways mentioned are working.

Quote Originally Posted by socalwizard View Post
    Loving this theme!! Good job Supercell!!
    Agreed. I really love this scenery. Looks really nice and refreshing with those little details.